New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I took the Delicious Cotton candy out of the jar to continue drying for a few more days.

I want to know what you think of that - I have one just starting to flower. :high-five:

I ordered some from Herbie's on 2/14 and got them today; I don't know bout you'all but it usually takes about 2 weeks from England. And, included were a shit load of freebies. I like it!

Herbies is THE place to go. Great service, great product, great free beans (they change their freebie offer monthly) perfect. I can't praise them enough :) Right.advert over....that'll be $50 Herbie my friend lol :)

I want to know what you think of that - I have one just starting to flower. :high-five:
It's pretty good weed. Some of the best initial high I've had in the last couple of months but it's not a long lasting high.

I ordered some from Herbie's on 2/14 and got them today; I don't know bout you'all but it usually takes about 2 weeks from England. And, included were a shit load of freebies. I like it!

Herbies is THE place to go. Great service, great product, great free beans (they change their freebie offer monthly) perfect. I can't praise them enough :) Right.advert over....that'll be $50 Herbie my friend lol :)
Yeah, they're pretty good. So far they're the only ones I've ordered from Jaamz. It takes mines about a week. I have one request. Jammz I like to keep a clean journal. Just a pet pea of mines so try to watch the language here.

Is your sister on point today??? I am sampling my chop from Sat. for the first time. I thought I would try it for a wake and bake but it is more like a wake and fry.....:tokin:
Yes Lady Dee. She's there again. Thanxx.

Thanxx Lady Dee. I fixed that. Folks make sure you join us for
THE REPS ARE RIGHT​

This Sunday. Details below in my signature.

For letting me know Herbie's is a sponsor.

Hey Reg! Congrats on the harvest! Drying the Cotton Candy a second time might not take more than a few hours. I've had bud feel wet in the jars before and it only took about 6 hours of drying before they were ready for the jars again.

You're going to love the Boveda Humidpacks. I've used then twice now and they are so easy- just drop in the jar and you're done. I burp the jars a couple times a day till they are around 62- 63% then once a day for a month or so, then once a month till I'm out of jars-lol.
I even keep Boveda's in the jars I am currently smoking out of. I find a bowl lasts longer and is a lot smoother on the lungs that way.
And they last a long time too (as long as they are in a sealed container).
Happy growing!
:peace:

Hey Reg! Congrats on the harvest! Drying the Cotton Candy a second time might not take more than a few hours. I've had bud feel wet in the jars before and it only took about 6 hours of drying before they were ready for the jars again.Boveda Humidpacks.

You're going to love the Boveda Humidpacks. I've used then twice now and they are so easy- just drop in the jar and you're done. I burp the jars a couple times a day till they are around 62- 63% then once a day for a month or so, then once a month till I'm out of jars-lol.
I even keep Boveda's in the jars I am currently smoking out of. I find a bowl lasts longer and is a lot smoother on the lungs that way.
And they last a long time too (as long as they are in a sealed container).
Happy growing!
:peace:
Thanxx for that extra info on the Boveda Humidpacks Flo. So I'll probably weigh the Cotton Candy again when I get home and place the buds back in the jar.

This is happening everywhere we go, Dennise. :laughtwo:

Smoking one in the corner? I'll join you. :passitleft:
I think Herbies just became a sponsor not to long ago. I maybe mistaken but I believe they weren't when I last ordered from them.

I also ordered from Herbie's, but a day earlier and I haven't gotten mine yet. My crusher did arrive today, though! I didn't expect it because I completely forgot order it! YAY

I ordered from Herbies in Oct 2013 and they were sponsors then :) .......Any advance on Oct lol? :)

Hi Oz,
Let me introduce myself. On another continent altogether, but your sista in canna. I like your signature. Very nice. Full support.

Back
Top Bottom