New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Thanxx Rico, Cronic, Jay, & Jimmy.
yeah 43g from 99g doesnt seem right, theres prob still alot moisture in there. unless its already been drying a little before u weighed it? i only wish my dry weight was half of my wet weight i'd double my yield! theres likely still moisture in the stem inside the bud. it can appear dry on the outside but a day in a jar and it will be quite wet again. be careful putting in the jars just yet, u want minimum 7 days drying before u do that but 14 days would be better mate.
Nope coach, I weighed it right after trimming. Your the second one to mention this so I'm going to assume they're not completely dry. This evening I'll take them out the jar to dry better.

High there BAR, :ciao:do you have the dry wieght yet:cheer::cheer:
Post# 5751, but it may have been inaccurate as I'm leaning towards believing there not completely dry yet.

Post# 5751, but it may been inaccurate as I'm leaning towards believing there not completely dry yet.

Ok I bet it is a good jar filler I saw that you are doing a sleestack xskunk#1 I really look towards to seeing how she grow,s
She is a big producer I tried a seed but it was a male I wish I had gone an tried them again with better odd,s though. Best of luck check out the vid on the tube there is a guy who grew a LARGE amount an did so he said very little in the way of looking after her

That's why I'm on pins & needles Jaga. The only other regular bean I had was male. RACHEL SUAVAY who turned out to be RICKY SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk)

I hated to see that one go.

IMG_20131227_1132141.jpg

IMG_20131227_1207271.jpg

And for those of you who are newly acquainted with me we use to have the LAVERNE & SHIRLEY Show and not just LAVERNE. They were both found under the same tree in front of my building on two separate occasions. But Shirley turned out to be Steve

IMG_20130706_0723241.jpg

IMG_20130828_0646081.jpg

IMG_20130903_1953271.jpg

Allegedly, this product allows you to put your bud into a jar and will bring it to 62% RH. If it is too wet, it will dry it, if it is too dry, it will add moisture; to get it to ideal Rh. Boveda Store for Herbal Medicine Storage | Boveda - The global leader in 2-way humidity control (Official Site)/ Is anyone familiar with?

Allegedly, this product allows you to put your bud into a jar and will bring it to 62% RH. If it is too wet, it will dry it, if it is too dry, it will add moisture; to get it to ideal Rh. Boveda Store for Herbal Medicine Storage | Boveda - The global leader in 2-way humidity control (Official Site)/ Is anyone familiar with?
Very interesting... Have you ever used this product yourself???

The Cap'n has tried them. This is his blog review of the product.

Poor Man's Cvault / Boveda Humidity Pack review - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®
On that note I belive I'll be ordering the 12 pak next pay period.
Originally Posted by b.real View Post
ricky suavay. LOL. I remember that one, shame it was a boy.
I heard he ended up becoming a famous Latin pop singer
Nice photos Reg...I love the one out front of your building...you've done very well my friend
Actually he ended up becoming a pizza ingredient amongst a few other things.

Congrats on the HARVEST Sir Reg :) and a very nice one too :) Hope it provides many mellow moments my mate :)

Thanxx Ozzy.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I took the Delicious Cotton candy out of the jar to continue drying for a few more days.

Back
Top Bottom