New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Hey Bar I was wondering. Right now my plant is under 18/6 & it's 2 weeks & a day old. Do I need to add any nuts I ran over to my hydroponics store & bought FF Big Boom. The soil I'm using currently don't even know if it has enough nuts or anything. The 2 side leafs seem to be getting a bit of yellow on them. Is it lack of water or lack of nuts. Please reply ASAP Thanks

MaveliMan is just getting into his groove. Dutch Dragon is over there in Maveli's "corner of the universe" helping him out with some of the issues he brought up here. Check it out...

Hey Bar I was wondering. Right now my plant is under 18/6 & it's 2 weeks & a day old. Do I need to add any nuts I ran over to my hydroponics store & bought FF Big Boom. The soil I'm using currently don't even know if it has enough nuts or anything. The 2 side leafs seem to be getting a bit of yellow on them. Is it lack of water or lack of nuts. Please reply ASAP Thanks

I recommend when your plant is 4-5 inches tall and has 5 nodes of growth to introduce a 1/4 strength dose of nutrients and see how your plant reacts. If you notice the tips of the leaves yellowing and browning that is a sign of nutrient burn and you should reduce the amount of nutrients.

oh man lol Happy Sativaday BAR I almost thought I was in BB's journal I had to hit the back button :rofl:

oh man lol Happy Sativaday BAR I almost thought I was in BB's journal I had to hit the back button :rofl:
We talked about this b4! I wont stand for you forgetting my daily greeting. LOL...

Approximately 6 and 1/2 hours until Showtime 420! The 9th episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT will start right HERE...

More tease...

T-minus 3 hours

Back
Top Bottom