New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Who me Brooklyn? Never!
Ok sometimes.

T-minus 2 hours until THE REPS ARE RIGHT!

Sub'd....

Any hydro guys here that can answer a yellow tip question?

Playin with an AeroGarden (AG). In week 4, I'm noticing some yellowing tips on some of my leaves. My lights, nutrients, PH, PPM, temp and humidity are all good. Got them zero'd in. My guess it's in the water. Either the temp of my res (which I've been battling since the beginning) or she's getting too much nutrients. This is the situation. The nutrient schedule is based on GH's FloraSeries. The AG is only a 1 gallon (give or take....more take) reservoir and with only one plant going right now she may be taking in too much....over feeding.? Ooorrrrrr...which bothers me the most is my reservoir temp. I'm checking the temp daily and it's generally in the low 80's. All day long I'm putting a small baggie of ice in the water but it's not constant enough to keep the temp down.

Oh and I forgot to say that the roots look really good. Nice and white with nothing browning. Just about everyfwhere I can see have the little hairs coming off them.

Input please...

I am here...do do do...My friend from Denver is visiting us tonight. Actually not Denver, Colorado Springs I think. Somewhere.

Hey, I found a ladybug in my yard today and put it in the greenhouse. Things that su(k: It's been in the 80s for ten days in a row. It is not going to be any warmer than 40 starting tonight through Tuesday. Bah and not one day of sun for a week. My autos are never going to ripen and put up.

I am here...do do do...My friend from Denver is visiting us tonight. Actually not Denver, Colorado Springs I think. Somewhere.

Hey, I found a ladybug in my yard today and put it in the greenhouse. Things that su(k: It's been in the 80s for ten days in a row. It is not going to be any warmer than 40 starting tonight through Tuesday. Bah and not one day of sun for a week. My autos are never going to ripen and put up.

Hey G.F,

I wouldn't worry too much about the lack of clear sunshine. An astonishing amount of light gets through those clouds,

happy daze. :)

Good Evening or Afternoon or Morning depending on what side of the universe your on. We'd like to welcome the whole :420: community to the 9th episode of the world's famous 420 Game Show

THE REPS ARE RIGHT​

The rules are very simple: There are none

Just answer the questions to the best of your ability or even help someone else answer a question. This is an interactive cybermatic open forum and it's main purpose is useful info. Feel free to post at anytime. Just keep it clean. If you must use the f word use FLUX. We'll be giving away tons of prizes & reps; That's right I said REPS!

I'll be one of your Host for the show and for those of you who don't know me, my name is

BROKE ASS REG​

I'll be accompanied by your Hostess, our Head Judge, & of course our guest JUDGES who happen to all be seasoned Growers. For Those of you who will be participating for the first time DO NOT feel shy or insecure about posting. You can and it's also encouraged to question questions and answers. We plan on all walking away after this hour having learned a thing or two.

I'll let the rest of the team introduce their-selves.

Back
Top Bottom