New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Damn,really.So my guess was right then?Don't happen often.Thank's Graytail.

I'm sitting here looking at a Sativa Diablo I just cut back to the lowest popcorn buds about 3 days ago. How long should I have to wait to see new growth? She's in the bloom room undrer 600w mh for 12 hours and then I bring her out under a fluorescent for the other 12. I figured the GLR the other girls are on would keep this one in the flowering mode since the amount of light is similar. There are about 12 baby buds to reveg from.

Hi Dres. I'll just keep watching her for new green. She looks so pathetic with all the tiny green buds and nothing else but bare stems.:peace::love:
At least she doesn't look to be dying. I did feed her vegging nutes too.

I'm sitting here looking at a Sativa Diablo I just cut back to the lowest popcorn buds about 3 days ago. How long should I have to wait to see new growth? She's in the bloom room undrer 600w mh for 12 hours and then I bring her out under a fluorescent for the other 12. I figured the GLR the other girls are on would keep this one in the flowering mode since the amount of light is similar. There are about 12 baby buds to reveg from.

Yea Mick,Idk.I can take another guess tho.lol
I would say 2 to 3 week's before you see normal Growth,as the plant has to stop flowering completely before starting new normal veg growth.
Just a guess. I really do not know.lol

I'm sitting here looking at a Sativa Diablo I just cut back to the lowest popcorn buds about 3 days ago. How long should I have to wait to see new growth? She's in the bloom room undrer 600w mh for 12 hours and then I bring her out under a fluorescent for the other 12. I figured the GLR the other girls are on would keep this one in the flowering mode since the amount of light is similar. There are about 12 baby buds to re-veg from.
When I re-vegged LAVERNE she started showing signs of new growth in about 2 & 1/2 weeks. After 3 weeks you will really see the new growth but I left her under 18/6 for the entire re-veg. I only plan on leaving one of the far most lower buds. DonPaul has re-vegged with only one leaf remaining on the plant.

EDITED: Sorry for the mis-understandings folks.

Wet weight of the top half: 99.3 grams

Better than my entire first run but like Cult said. Once I improve on my bloom lighting it'll be a whole nother ball game. At least with LAVERNE right behind her I can give my guy's number a rest.

IMG_20140213_161817.jpg

IMG_20140213_163255.jpg

IMG_20140213_171051.jpg

congrats dood. is the defoliated plant looking skimpier than the rest?

Yea Mick,Idk.I can take another guess tho.lol
I would say 2 to 3 week's before you see normal Growth,as the plant has to stop flowering completely before starting new normal veg growth.
Just a guess. I really do not know.lol

What is your light cycle set on right now?

I wonder if it would help to put the plants right into an all light on for like 48-72hrs to boost it back into a re-veggie stage? I was just thinking that it has been suggested for people who want to force the flowering stage to start to just go completely dark for 24-48 hours and then go straight into the 12/12. I wonder if doing that in reverse by leaving lights on for 48-72 hours would help push the plant back into a re-veggie state?

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience about doing something like what I just described?

What is your light cycle set on right now?

I wonder if it would help to put the plants right into an all light on for like 48-72hrs to boost it back into a re-veggie stage? I was just thinking that it has been suggested for people who want to force the flowering stage to start to just go completely dark for 24-48 hours and then go straight into the 12/12. I wonder if doing that in reverse by leaving lights on for 48-72 hours would help push the plant back into a re-veggie state

Does anyone have any thoughts or experience about doing something like what I just described?
That's basically what I'm doing Dave. She gets 12 hours of light in the bloom room and when it goes dark in there, she gets moved under a flourescent for the next 12. Once her reveg is going well, I hope to put her back under GLR.

Well done Reg,

that was the last thing I was expecting.

:woohoo: Enjoy your harvest my friend.

Any thoughts on lighting as you go forward.

I'd love to do some side by sides with other members. Just for learning of course.

Would be great to be on board with you and the Cult.

CajunCelt, club cards are still available. And to anyone who wants one.

Congrats, that's some beautiful dense looking buds there Reg! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom