New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Reg, there is NEVER a dull moment on this thread! Thoroughly entertained;) Beautiful ladies BTW. +Reps for everything!
Thanxx Sweets.

"This" is why I played Hookey today.

So, after you PM'd me with your apology, I thought hard how & even where to respond.
My response: I got over the initial emotions & thought about what impressions & hints about yourself that you're wanting ppl in a public forum to see.
Immaturity masked by hostility & belligerence. Why I wonder. Your alcoholism? Because that's what you stated later to crawfish oughtta this.

My new friend, you came on a public forum that you are new to, participated in a free entertaining content by those same people, publicly bash a regular member and say sorry, don't hold me accountable though for being such a lil b!tch cause I'm quiting alcohol.

I don't ask you be miserable about your mistakes, but I do ask you be responsible for them.
Do I excuse your behavior because of alcohol? No.
If you wanna man up & take responsibility for it....Yes, absolutely.

You see new friend, I am here personally because I am dying of Stage 4 colon cancer & wanted to find a way of staying alive for my wife, 2 beautiful kids & 4 wonderful grandkids.
If I seem to be harsh, it's because after Desert Storm, I thought my wars were over. I won't bore you with the details of my lil war, you have your own.
BUT...I have never been insulting to anyone & blamed cancer for it. You were looking for attention, compassion & a group to belong to. WELCOME, now pull your big boy pants up & party with us.
Cajuncelt I want to give you FULL rep,s for that post it showed that YOU are a true 420 guy an have the ball,s to step up and go forward I was so sorry to read that you are in stage 4 colon Cancer Mate I will pray for you as well as the other wonderfull 420 folk,s that have one or some of these problem,s . I am onl so sorry that this is the first time I ever replied to a post from you Calxy hunter I understand that you are having some trouble with the Bottel well mate there aint no better place to put that bottle dow an use our said herb to get over it . I was a Junkie for many year,s ganja got me through that all of us have our own story, please do not feel that I am atacking you but what the Cajuncelt said sounded spot on to me I have also done a few years on the sauce myself but then got into the harder stuff to try an quit that now I have been sober for a few Year,s I would hope an pray that you make your choices corectly an use ganja to get over it Good luck to both of you :420:

Glad to know you are at home. We got nearly a foot last night and this morning and just saw where you are getting it now too. Was a bit worried about you.........:circle-of-love:

High Dennise:ciao:
Im sitting in the corner as well:popcorn:

Glad to know you are at home. We got nearly a foot last night and this morning and just saw where you are getting it now too. Was a bit worried about you.........:circle-of-love:
It's all good. As a matter of fact as soon as I'm down to zero subs I'm going to have a family day with my best friend in the world; My daughter.

I apologize for the public spectacle on your thread Reg. I am not the buzz kill type.
Think I might take y'all up on going to the lounge.
Do I need one of those cards? Lol.

I apologize for the public spectacle on your thread Reg. I am not the buzz kill type.
Think I might take y'all up on going to the lounge.
Do I need one of those cards? Lol.
As Sweet's said "Never a boring moment here". A little spat always keeps things exciting. You know we're all just big kids on the inside & what did we use to say on the way home from school?

A FIGHT, A FIGHT!!!

I just thought it was getting out of hand.'

All members can have as many guest as we like. Your my guest. Also Brit is giving out memberships to whoever wants one. LOL

OK, my daughter has a couple of her little girl friends over so I can come out & play on 420 all day.

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 138 / Day 60 under 12/12

The top buds are at about 60/40 - cloudy/amber trichs, which is what I was shooting for but the lower and popcorn bud trichs are at around 50/50 - clear/cloudy trichs. So the plan is to harvest the top of the plant. What I need to know is should I cut the main stem right above the branches I'll keep growing as I plan on re-vegging her or should I just chop off the branches I plan to harvest today.

IMG_20140213_133648.jpg

IMG_20140213_134302.jpg

I would just snip off the most mature flowers. 40% amber (for me, is on the bounds of over-ripe). Remembering that biosynthesis and chemical conversions can still take place even after the flowers are cut and curing. Happy Snipping, my friend. :thumb:

I have usually just chopped off what I'm harvesting, but for reveg? Hmmm.

Given the size restrictions and whatnot, I think he would have to wait until all the flowers are done, and then he might have to cut it back to the appropriate size, so when it re-vegetates it doesn't get too big for the grow area. Just my thought.

Let the harvesting begin!

IMG_20140213_151810.jpg

IMG_20140213_151740.jpg

New smoke for Reg! :cheer: Congrats!

When you chop for reveg, you want to leave the lowest buds on the branches intact. It regrows from those.

Back
Top Bottom