New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I've seen some people reference having all the pistils being orange/brown as an indicator of when to chop. Is there any merit to that?

That would be the the indicator I swear by Dres.

No new growth is starting. Trichome maturity is another question though.

My 400w in a cool tube was pretty close to this plant and temps hitting close to 95f so yeah let's just mark that down as a learning experience. Was also a seed out of a bag of supposedly Hawaiian purple, who knows.

Time zone mixup Mick?

No dresney. i have strains that start to brown as early as week 3. that alone isnt a deciding factor. u need to know ur strain really but trichs, bud density, smell and pistils combined all determine harvest time.

Cultivator what is it about the pistils that you look for to know it is time to chop?

Oh yeah, just so you all know the judge that was one of the first members to welcome me to 420 was Cajuncelt.

Cultivator what is it about the pistils that you look for to know it is time to chop?

When they turn milky white or amber it's time give or take a day or a week. You just have to look at them closely everyday until you chop. Also as Cultivator wrote smell, density ect, ect.

Oh yeah, just so you all know the judge that was one of the first members to welcome me to 420 was Cajuncelt.

And there went the neighborhood...

I myself am a Cajun!

Back
Top Bottom