New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I have something I'd like discussed. Lately I've been reading a few post mentioning that trichomes are not always the most important way to go about deciding when your cannabis plant should be chopped. I really didn't understand what the other factors might be. Can anyone elaborate on this?

You know Bar I have been a big proponent that cloudy trichomes meant it was time to chop as that has always worked for me if there is another way I'd def like to know.

I'm getting close to the 50 post mark...yay! Thanks for an enjoyable time people, see ya next week if not hanging around someone's grow.

some people wait for 10-15 % amber so,e people wait up till 50%
depends if you want a more head or body high more amber supposedly more couchlouck

Here we go

image5501.jpg

image5470.jpg

at about 80% if you have no way of checking trichomes

THE REPS ARE RIGHT
8th Episode "Re-cap"

You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Here is the 30x jewellers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

No dresney. i have strains that start to brown as early as week 3. that alone isnt a deciding factor. u need to know ur strain really but trichs, bud density, smell and pistils combined all determine harvest time.

Ahh, good to know. My GDP is in her fifth week and has had some orange hairs for a week or so. I was worried she wasn't going to bulk up any more. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom