New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

nice question for number 4, no point me answering as i dont flush, i just stop feeding nutes for the last 2ish weeks of growth,
organic nutes you dont really need to flush at all but i know most growers still do flush at end of flower, i just stop feeding and give plain water feeds, i usually stop giving nutes at 100% cloudy trichs then when im at 15% amber its been about 2 weeks since stopping the nutes.

maybe ill try flushing at some point and see if it makes a difference to the end result.

Pick a Curtain Princess DIY​

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

Question 4

What is the best way to flush when using fabric pots?

Just a guess but......dunk them in PH'd water ?

the same way you water, you want your flush solution to come into contact with everything you waterings do. a sure way to do this is to do it the same way you water but in alot heavier amounts of course.

I like to flush from the bottom - set the in a tub of RO water that goes about 3/4 the way up the side of the pot and sit for ten minutes or so - then drain on an overturned milk crate. While it's draining I pour more water over the top of the soil. Sitting in the bath allows the ionized salts to diffuse form higher to lower concentration effectively. If there is a serious issue you can bathe and drain more than once. The girls LOVE this treatment. It is far superior and more effective than than pouring five times the pot volume of water over the soil. Simple chemistry of diffusion.

id of thought you would need to flush a low slower BOB compared to regular pots, but ive never used fabric pots so wouldnt know.

ive just always though flushing drowns the roots to much and may cause problems, i dont water my plants so i have any run off, my plants get a set amount each time i water and often i dont have much run off if any at all,

nice question for number 4, no point me answering as i dont flush, i just stop feeding nutes for the last 2ish weeks of growth,
organic nutes you dont really need to flush at all but i know most growers still do flush at end of flower, i just stop feeding and give plain water feeds, i usually stop giving nutes at 100% cloudy trichs then when im at 15% amber its been about 2 weeks since stopping the nutes.

maybe ill try flushing at some point and see if it makes a difference to the end result.

Isn't that flushing DP? God I'm thick lol. I thought just watering with PHd water instead of adding nutes WAS flushing lol :)

This is great info I'll be using my first fabric pot on the Wild Thai.

i wonder if this flushing answer would be the same for them air pots, you know the plastic pots with the holes in the sides so the roots self prune themselves, im guess this answer will apply to them self pruning root pots as well,

OK Dres, hit em with the 5th & final question!

Back
Top Bottom