New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Great infoshare from AG :goodjob:

IMO, When plants get too hot (over mid 80's F) Mother Nature shifts growth focus from tops, down, to make shade leaves bigger, natures way to lower plant temperature by creating more shade.

C02 is one way to trick her!

My temp: 82'
My Res temp: 76'
My RH: 20%

With no problems :high-five:
And my plant is greedy, changed the res, 3 gallons with ppm at 650, 12 hours later , 2 1/2 gallons with ppm at 220 :morenutes:

I love this site for the interchange of ideas and info. I started out with books by Cervantes back in the 90's and thought everything had to be precise. Found out that that every strain and the environment responds differently. Now I want to learn how to navigate this site so that I can properly participate. By the way just cut a Cali Mist and can't wait for the process to take place.

I love this site for the interchange of ideas and info. I started out with books by Cervantes back in the 90's and thought everything had to be precise. Found out that that every strain and the environment responds differently. Now I want to learn how to navigate this site so that I can properly participate. By the way just cut a Cali Mist and can't wait for the process to take place.

LB, if you ever have spare time, log onto 420 and just start pressing buttons on the top of each page. Make mental notes of all the drop down menus, go into your settings and make a note of what's in there as well. I made 2 video tutorials that are still awaiting 420 approval before "they" put them (or better videos) to YouTube to help new member more quickly navigate the site. I expect something will be shared pretty soon, but we do need to be patient as 420 staff are always swamped with work.

LB, if you ever have spare time, log onto 420 and just start pressing buttons on the top of each page. Make mental notes of all the drop down menus, go into your settings and make a note of what's in there as well. I made 2 video tutorials that are still awaiting 420 approval before "they" put them (or better videos) to YouTube to help new member more quickly navigate the site. I expect something will be shared pretty soon, but we do need to be patient as 420 staff are always swamped with work.

Thanks SB any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Latinbudder, you might want to look through my blog. I use it more like a personal note pad. I blog anything that I feel might be useful in my future grows.
Hey B A R look who's back :)
looking good reg hope everything is well
Oh Snap! If it isn't the long lost ranger. Good to hear from you Aztec.

hey bar just made a new journal feel free to come check it out anyones welcome :) its on my signature :D
Over there momentarily.

The Tent

From left to right: LAVERNE (Re-Veg), KUMIKO IV (Honey Haze), & STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy)

IMG_20140117_165958.jpg

Have a great Friday everyone.

Back
Top Bottom