New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I only have one question Brassic....:confused: What are you talking about? :hmmmm:

Lol...hey Dennise, PK13/14 is a Canna product used in flowering. I'm using it now....first time so I really can't comment but my buds are really getting frosty, plentiful and BOMBASTICALLY BIG :)

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) is starting to light up the whole back of the apt. LAVERNE never smelled this strong on her 1st go round. This Cotton Candy is pungent with fully rounded bud sites.

IMG_20140115_191104.jpg

IMG_20140115_191111.jpg

BAR those are beautiful. :circle-of-love:

I've noticed a lot of members lately with humidity questions & issues. This may help a bit.
originally posted by KJC...
You want temps 70°-90° Fahrenheit. You want humidity 50%-70% for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

77 F is considered to be the ideal temperature.

Hmmmmm, I'd argue that one Reg.....I believe 85f is ideal :) Agree 100% with the RHs though :)

Possibly Dennise. I read (when I was getting ready for my grow) that 85f was "optimum". I've read it a few times since too. I had this discussion with a few guys on LAs thread a week or two back and Mick researched and found an interesting piece that backed the 85f up :)

Back
Top Bottom