New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Lovely girls!

Try Hydroponic garden center located 146-49 Horace Harding Expy 718 762-8880. They have not disappointed me so far.
That's in Queens right?

Following the 3 day slowdown without any growth after the super-cropping STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) jumped right back into full swing. She's loving her nutes. Her last 4 waterings were feedings at full strength. She's being feed every 2 or 3 days as necessary. Big Bud & Tiger Bloom

Try Hydroponic garden center located 146-49 Horace Harding Expy 718 762-8880. They have not disappointed me so far.

Yea I've shopped from that outlet. The selection is somewhat extensive, but quite expensive. I prefer follow the sun in yonkers. It's a nice little shop ;)

I have to always remind myself when shopping at my local hydro store that I am supporting local economy when buying anything there b/c first off, they only sell top name brands, and those items are at no less than a 30% markup, but usually more than that. It's nice to have the convenience to spend cash only and take the product(s) home that day, plus to have someone that also grows something to speak with is another added convenience. So I shop for the convenience, but also to do my part to help keep that convenience in operation.

That's great Sky; Support your local grow store.

LB & AG, do you know of any cannabis friendly grow stores inside the city? I rarely leave Manhattan. You might wanna pm me. I found one b4 in the Village but they were strictly about profit. Once I had a little knowledge under my belt from 420 I realized he was just trying to sell me stuff that I didn't necessarily need.
You would think they'd give you honest help but being located right dab in the center of the Village they probably get new growers/customers walking in everyday as it's a plant shop that has bongs & pipes in the window.

I googled one in Yonkers and have been meaning to stop by. As for the mark up, there is a big difference so try to buy online when I can which has it's own perils.

your plants look excellent. it's a shame the honey haze isn't as healthy as the others as that can decrease yield

Thank you all for the admiration of the pics. I do try my best with this droid HTC phone. I'll probably get a digital camera this month.
your plants look excellent. it's a shame the honey haze isn't as healthy as the others as that can decrease yield
Yeah B, KUMIKO (Honey Haze) is from that batch of 6 Honey Haze beans with bad genetics, the only one to survive. Hopefully she'll give me something decent. If not I'll just re-veg her & maybe she'll grow properly on a second run.
I googled one in Yonkers and have been meaning to stop by. As for the mark up, there is a big difference so try to buy online when I can which has it's own perils.
I have a childhood friend that resides up in Yonkers. Next time I visit him I'll stop by Follow The Sun. I'm sure there's Cannabis friendly grow stores in the city but how would I search for them?

Thank you all for the admiration of the pics. I do try my best with this droid HTC phone. I'll probably get a digital camera this month.Yeah B, KUMIKO (Honey Haze) is from that batch of 6 Honey Haze beans with bad genetics, the only one to survive. Hopefully she'll give me something decent. If not I'll just re-veg her & maybe she'll grow properly on a second run.I have a childhood friend that resides up in Yonkers. Next time I visit him I'll stop by Follow The Sun. I'm sure there's Cannabis friendly grow stores in the city but how would I search for them?

I remember the "bad batch". I said I thought they had a virus or something and everyone called me crazy. then I said I thought the compost you were getting was high quality and they called me crazy again. fuck em

how many watts you running now? those plants look like they're gonna produce a lot of bud this time around.

]I know, you meant Flux em. LOL

B, I'm thinking about trying the SCIENTIFIC SOILS again as I've read some decent reviews on it. Though your right, one of the Honey haze beans that died was in it & RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) didn't take off until I transplanted her out of it.
New City Grower 1.0
New City Grower 1.0

I'm using 7 energy saver 23watt (100watt equivalent) CFLs that put out 1600 lumens each. I have 2 T5s, and 4 mini LED bulbs that I call LED boosters. I use them to point directly at bud sites I want to catch up (mainly the lower ones). I rotate them every couple of days or as long as it takes for a slow bud site to pick up momentum. I had no idea they would work so well. They're like red bull for bud sites.
There's also two LED panels that I don't know the specs on as they were an Xmas gift from the lady.

Next time I visit him I'll stop by Follow The Sun. I'm sure there's Cannabis friendly grow stores in the city but how would I search for them?

Chat them up and feel them out. I've been feeling out the clerks at my local for a few months now. I gather the clerk is friendly, and the owner/clerk is not. I use loosely defined words to maintain plausible deniability, and truthfully, I don't want to really know these guys that way at the moment because ya just never really know. If you didn't know them forever, then you don't know them at all.

I know, you meant Flux em. LOL

B, I'm thinking about trying the SCIENTIFIC SOILS again as I've read some decent reviews on it. Though your right, one of the Honey haze beans that died was in it & RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) didn't take off until I transplanted her out of it.
New City Grower 1.0
New City Grower 1.0

I'm using 7 energy saver 23watt (100watt equivalent) CFLs that put out 1600 lumens each. I have 2 T5s, and 4 mini LED bulbs that I call LED boosters. I use them to point directly at bud sites I want to catch up (mainly the lower ones). I rotate them every couple of days or as long as it takes for a slow bud site to pick up momentum. I had no idea they would work so well. They're like red bull for bud sites.
There's also two LED panels that I don't know the specs on as they were an Xmas gift from the lady.

damn you got a lot of light in there now.

might as well use up the soil since you payed for it. when you do make sure to till it up by hand before planting :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom