New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I'd transplant once the roots were established sufficiently to support the uptake of nutes by reaching the water level

Thank You all for participating Today. I hope you enjoyed yourself.
As we've come to the conclusion of this week's episode of
THE REPS ARE RIGHT we encourage you to stick around for Open Discussion.

For your pleasure, as always, here's some photo's from your fellow 420 members that might make you say
"WOOooo"

Round_2_CFL_1-11-141.jpg

DSC_5275_wwbbrpk1.jpg

This next picture was not taken this week but we thought we'd throw it in anyway.

image68541.jpg

DSCN98981.JPG

DSC_5282_smile1.jpg

DSCN102691.JPG

DSCF178831.JPG

20140112_1607521.jpg

20140112_1829421.jpg

069271.JPG

0213151.jpg

0099501.jpg

0145821.JPG

00711611.jpg

As soon as they sprout I put them in a 2 l dwc strait to flower for sexing as soon as it branches out clone it find out its f let it grow out gives you a nice little taste tester while your clone grows out
012679.jpg
011750.jpg
010880.jpg
here's a few one topped one not and one did it by its self

Okay I will have to have a look at this journal later on. There are a lot of questions that need verifying before an accurate answer can be given.

That being said, id he is running rockwool in his buckets, in some form of 'airpot' style, with drip irrigation to waste...then I suggest waiting until you see roots pop out of the sides of the rockwool cubes before transplanting. And when transplanting, don't do so with the intention of it being the final one for the plant. In an inert medium like rockwool, building a healthy root mass with multiple (up to 5-6) before flowering commences beneficial to the growth of the plant.

If growing in bubble buckets, which I suspect, I suggest the same time of transplant above...when the roots start to show through the cubes. This time you are likely growing in a 4-5 inch net pot with a handful of hydroton. Transplants are NOT necessary in a water culture system, therefore transplanting them directly into their net pots at that stage is viable.

Lol awesome clip Dres.

It's one of my favorites. :laughtwo:

For open discussion we have this topic:

Why would I want to do any setting except full power on my light/ballast? Is there any specific time in a grow when I would want less than full power? Is using less power so the light can be used in vegging without using maximum electricity?

That was a wonderful show. Thank you all for joining in some intelligent and enlightening discussions tonight and afternoon.

Thank you (Hosts) for the opportunity to participate (or my lack of :laughtwo:) in the judging of the show this week. Hope to be apart of the next one as well!

AG, Signing Out :peace:

Yeah bamboo rocks, they're getting popular now, everyone loves pop that last!

Are there any follow up questions for tonight's questions?

Yep, KJC. A viewer sent this question to Reg.

Why would I want to do any setting except full power on my light/ballast? Is there any specific time in a grow when I would want less than full power? Is using less power so the light can be used in vegging without using maximum electricity?

Back
Top Bottom