New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Beemerbill is closest

) To transplant into different soil then the original soil the plant was placed in the

rootball should be exposed by removing soil from around the root ball and exposing the

roots.

The new soil should be prepared by moistening the new soil and forming it into a larger size

pot and creating a depression the size of the root ball. Mycorrhizae should be applied into

the depression and the root ball should be placed into the depression and the stem should be

buried deeper then it previously was. The newly transplanted plant should then be watered

with pH adjusted water.

come on people answer the question

I probably should have said I use B1 transplant

Ok 420 for our next & final question. Whats #5 Dres?

Fish, you my friend are a funny man :rofl:

This question comes from Brainstorm - First Grow Ever! Suggestions Welcome. What is the best method of transplanting into different soil, getting rid of as much of the original soil as possible, while causing the least stress?

Well I don't have 'by the book' method of doing these full soil transplants. But when needed, I would suggest using having a source of running water nearby, preferably not too rapid. And simply wash off as much soil off the roots as possible with making an effort to to avoid as much direct contact with the roots as possible.

Of course this should not have to be said, but you need to make sure you're environment is sterile, and your hands are clean as well before transplanting. The new soil should be dug up in preparation for the new root ball to fall gently in place. I tend to dig the hole a bit deeper, to allow the stem to have more stability.

Question 5

This new hydroponics grower is looking for some advice on getting his seedlings started. What do you suggest for him?
First time grow question (seedlings/hydroponics)
Hi I am starting a hydroponic grow from 4 five gallon buckets drip system. I bought a humidity dome and heat mat my question is once they sprout how long before I take my rock wool cubes and place them in the 5 gallon buckets with clay rocks? I know that in 5 gallon buckets and how much space there is in them that the water wouldn't be able to reach the tiny roots? Do I wait a while with them in the dome? Thanks Alex

tried hydro and fail miserably and I don't like rock wool slimmy

I know we had some tough questions tonight but these are the ones the members are having problems with. Any input would help.

Danklover79

5) Cannabis is a plant that's seed germination ratio of female to male germination rates is

partly determined by heat, a seedling heat mat should not be used with cannabis seeds. The

roots should emerge from the rockwool cubes before the seedlings are transplanted into a

Deep Water Culture system net pot. The seedlings should be either watered with a drip feed

system or hand watered until the roots reach the reservoir water.

Dank Pick a curtain

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

Great show tonight. Just wish more people would have showed up. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom