New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Whats question #4 Partner?

THC is degrading into CBD and CBN.
Dank CBD, CBN, & THC is something think that should be discussed tonight. I hear a few members are starting to grow a lot of interest in that area.

Dank CBD, CBN, & THC is something think that should be discussed tonight. I hear a few members are starting to grow a lot of interest in that area.

Very True :nomo:

Come on people. Anyone has any Idea about #4?

THC is the high, CBD is the low and CBN is never correct with the 7 day weather forecast.

Ok just from my experience with growing in general when transplanting a plant I dig down loosly with my fingers and lift the plant up out of the soil. Then I shake it gently to get off all the loose dirt and then plant it in the new soil and bury it about an inch or so above where the roots stop. The roots are going to grow into the new earth and get all the nutrients it needs with out having to strip it down naked.

ok I remove the plant from it's pot, using a knife I cut the roots and tear the bottom of the root system, put in new pot and water in.

Question 4

This question comes from Turbotech's journal. What is the best method of transplanting into different soil, getting rid of as much of the original soil as possible, while causing the least stress?

Anyone?

I grow high CBD strains for a not so high pain relief and it makes really good cannabis oil.

Does Bill win again?

Back
Top Bottom