New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

damn you got a lot of light in there now.

might as well use up the soil since you payed for it.
Actually it was donated to me by the Flux originator LA.
when you do make sure to till it up by hand before planting :thumb:
Will do...

In that case I need new bubble bags!

Looks like NY is looking into medical marijuana, also La. is looking into legalization after seeing Colorados legalization, jan 21 there will be a meeting held in Baton Rouge to address the subject :thumb:

Times are changing!

im just joking. it just sucks price:lumens but I did ask topled to cut me some price on that older 300 watt led light :thumb:

:idea: Please, "LIKE" Trich's post, the one b4 this one if you see it guys. :shhh::laughtwo:

Soil....urghhhh, terrible stuff....COCO ALL the way for me :) lol.....ONLY JOKING, personal choice n all that :)

Hi Dennise. I'm only joking (Oz style aka "not very funny" lol). I've NEVER grown anything prior to this grow so I really can't compare methods but coco is SO EASY even an old fool like me can do it :)

I cannot give any more reps, I seem to have maxed out my daily limit??, just another stumble, I'll figure it out. Thanks BAR, I can't REP your thread, I'll have to do some real reading, King John sent me a link RE reps, maybe I'll post it here if you'd like, let me know.
:circle-of-love:

:idea: Please, "LIKE" Trich's post, the one b4 this one if you see it guys. :shhh::laughtwo:

Friends, I know this thread is getting pretty extensive. You might find it easier to catch up by using the "Search Thread" on this journal & searching PHOTO SHOOT.

I cannot give any more reps, I seem to have maxed out my daily limit??, just another stumble, I'll figure it out. Thanks BAR, I can't REP your thread, I'll have to do some real reading, King John sent me a link RE reps, maybe I'll post it here if you'd like, let me know.
:circle-of-love:
My threads an open forum Trichs. Just keep it clean & respect your fellow members just the way you already do.

Hi Reg :ciao:

I just been playing catch up and man that takes some doing after missing The Reps Are Right.

I'll be tuning in next episode.

Questions for our seasoned growers. What are your thoughts on PK 13/14?

Are there genuine benefits to using or are the claims overblown? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom