New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I want to do something different than what i did with laverne & use all 5ft of that tent. Like we say here at :420:, every grow is a learning experience.

@broke, leave the top on the bottle, you need to make sure its a good seal around the pot, the inside of the pot should mist up after its been on for an hour or so, just spray the leaves on the plant then spray the inside of the bottle and have it under a light for 20-4, i have my clones under a cfl, you need to keep it humid, my bottles mist up when i spray the plant then the next day they need spraying again,

it works for me so should work the same for you, i have my clone light on 20-4, the more light the quicker the roots will start to grow, then when i got roots i drop the light to 18-6 as 18-6 is the best schedule for root growth, during the dark period roots grow so i use 20-4 to get the roots started then 18-6 for the rest of veg,

as long as the bottle top is sealed around the pot then it will be ok, if its not a good fit then put some tape around the pot so its a nice tight fit, i spray my clones twice a day and thats keeps them humid enough and in a week or 2 the roots will have grown and you will see new growth,

looking at your pic id cut another inch or 2 off the bottle, that will help keep the humidity up, the dome only needs to be slightly bigger than the clone, id say about an inch higher than the clone, when the clone grows you know its rooted so the dome can come off so the dome dont need to be much bigger than the clone, my dome is roughly 1 inch bigger than the clone, so you can cut a couple of inches off yours or push it down further, that will help keep the humidity higher as their is less space for the air to circulate,

take the dome off once or twice a day just to let some fresh air in and give the clone a quick mist and put the dome back on, you should have no problems with rooting the clones then

YOUR THE BEST DONPAUL. I HAD ALL BUT FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT DAMN GHETTO CLONE DOME OF MINES.:peace::thanks:

LAVERNE: AUGUST 28 2013 DAY 68/FLOWERING DAY 43... SHES AT THE POINT WHERE I JUST WATER & FEED HER & LET HER DO WHAT SHE DOES BEST "GROW"
IMG_20130828_090442.jpg
IMG_20130828_091045.jpg
IMG_20130828_091106.jpg
IMG_20130828_090622.jpg
IMG_20130828_091216.jpg
SHE SMELLS TO HIGH HELL BUT I'M ON A WEED FRIENDLY FLOOR. 4 OUT OF 6 APTS INDULGE. ME BEING THE 4TH, THE NOSE KNOWS.

Oh yea baby,,,,,,,, Lavern is doing sweet
you have done her proud nd yourself:grinjoint:

Ok, BUT IT'S PROBABLE DONE ANYWAY, MY DAUGHTER'S BEEN USING IT WITH EVERYTHING FROM PANCAKES TO ICE CREAM. I'M SURE I'LL SEE IT ON THE NEXT GROCERY LIST.

Good Job on Laverne Reg!!! +reps Good Weed to you! I can't remember if I got to you earlier today or not lol! I jumped on spimps request then got backed up!

I like Ricorico's POV, bend her to get her side shoots stretching, then top each of those. The hurting you put on the sides will slow the growth on top allowing you time to plan and for the sides to catch up a little. Then when you have each branch paired, you can bring them all up together and have a shit ton of nugz.

good job on laverne reg!!! +reps good weed to you! I can't remember if i got to you earlier today or not lol! I jumped on spimps request then got backed up!
thanxx

OH, SO YOU DO KNOW. JUST GETTING MYSELF IN GEAR NOW. BUT YOU KNOW ITS SAT. & YOU KNOW HOW WE DO ON SATURDAYS. SERIOUSLY THOUGH, MY DAUGHTER MENTIONED TO ME YESTERDAY THAT SHE THINKS I HAVE A PROBLEM & THAT SHE'S THERE FOR ME IF I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. IM THINKING TO MYSELF LIKE "WHAT THE HELL" I'VE BEEN SMOKING YOUR WHOLE LIFE BUT THEN THOUGHT ABOUT HOW OUR RELATIONSHIP SEEMS TO HAVE CHANGED FROM PARENT/CHILD TO BEST FRIENDS DURING VACATION. MAYBE IT'S SOMETHING SHE'S ALWAYS FELT & NOW SHE FEELS COMFORTABLE APPROACHING ME ABOUT IT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT REALLY HAS ME SECOND GUESSING MY SMOKING HABITS.
WHEN SHE WAS YOUNGER SOME OF MY FRIENDS WOULD SAY "WHY ARE YOU SMOKING IN FRONT OF THAT CHILD" & I'D SAY "WHY DO YOU DRINK IN FRONT OF YOURS" I DON'T KNOW HOW SERIOUS THIS IS BUT FOR HER I WOULD DROP ANYTHING THAT'S HAS NOT DEEMED TO BE PRODUCTIVE. IM SORRY GUYS IF THIS HAS BEEN A LITTLE TO INTENSE FOR A SATURDAY MORNING BUT IT'S BEEN THE ONLY THING ON MY MIND & I CONSIDER YOU FRIENDS, ONLINE FRIENDS BUT NONETHELESS FRIENDS. LET'S ALL ENJOY THIS HOLIDAY WEEKEND.:allgood:

My roomy is on the verge of the same topic as his daughter is 15 and he is a human chimney. I can identify with both sides of that very touchy subject, but it all boils down to public perception that cannabis is a drug. It might not be the right time in her life to explain what it really is as that may open a can of worms that can't be shut, but if you were a drunk and she showed concern about your drinking.... I don't have kids but wished I did. If I had, there's not a vice in the world that would be more important to upkeep than the image my child would have of me. I suggest you quit Reg. Not growing of course, but smoking if that would ease her mind. I'm guessing she's a teen or preteen and at a point where the psychological changes that are occurring are enough to burden a girl. If/when the bill for decriminalization comes to NY, maybe that would be a good time to discuss the issue back and forth, pros and cons which could only add education to the subject and likely, the obvious outcome. Her support.

Just 2 cents from a guy that does not know what you're going through as a dad.

Back
Top Bottom