New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Skybound, I noticed on that link you gave me for monster cropping that you went looking for HydroHybrid? What did you think? Some amazing results right? The second RDWC grow he does use a net, but his first one he didn't and he did an amazing job.

Skybound, I noticed on that link you gave me for monster cropping that you went looking for HydroHybrid? What did you think? Some amazing results right? The second RDWC grow he does use a net, but his first one he didn't and he did an amazing job.

I am so convinced of his method, that I hacked up my little one an hour ago. I won't have his signature 2 node top followed my other tops, I'm too late for that, plus am growing in soil, so I just opted to make 5 cuts (was shooting for 4 but misjudged 1) at an even point on the plant that I topped the center stalk at. I hope these 5 other tops grow 10 new branches that will even out with the center. From now, I will try to help it bush as much as possible, or roughly a foot above where my ScrOG net will be, then start super cropping everything above that point and lollipopping everything below. From there I will train the 12 main tops in like a Stone Henge patter with 2 in the center and the other 10 around the circumference. I will try to get them as evenly spaced as I can to maximize light penetration and flower until the trichs are roughly 70% amber. I expect a minimum of 3 more weeks in veg, and no bullshit, my pruners will not touch this plant till lollipop time.

she is really looking great reg, far cry from what you found on the sidewalk!

Absolutely beautiful reg, i can only hope i get a fraction of the beauty i behold now! +reps
thanxx

SHIRLEY: AUGUST 29 2013 DAY 55
I'VE NOTICED IN THE EARLY MORNINGS THESE MUSHROOM LOOKING PLANTS KEEP SPROUTING. THEY DIE BEFORE MID-MORNING & EVENTUALLY RETREAT INTO THE SOIL DURING THE DAY. THESE PICS WERE TAKEN AROUND 8:00 - 8:30AM THIS MORNING BEFORE I LEFT. BY NOW (12 NOON) THEY'VE PROBABLY ALL BUT DISAPPEARED. IS THIS ANY CAUSE FOR ALARM?

IMG_20130829_113313.jpg
IMG_20130829_113304.jpg

Right smack dab in the middle of the city aye? ;)
As for your mushrooms, they're no real problem, it is a sign of healthy, fertile soil. As long as the amount of mushrooms is not taking over the growing medium. They can be picked out, no cause for alarm.

:peace:

Nypd has a live & let live type of attitude period. If your not bothering anyone or committing any crime in public eyesight & most importantly, not pissing them off, disrespecting or embarrassing them your good. Probably the only way i'll get hassled is if they have to come to my apt for another reason & then the turds will start rolling downhill. It may be different in the other boroughs but manhattan has always been a do you but not at anyone else's expense type of place

TOPPING: SO IF I CUT THE NEW GROWTH AT THE TOP EVERYTHING BELOW IT WILL GROW THICKER?

IMG_20130828_064507.jpg

& WOULD THAT BE WISE?

SHIRLEY

IMG_20130829_190608.jpg
IMG_20130829_190702.jpg

OK, all those little leaves are shoots.If you top it should send more hormone to those and they will grow into bud branches if you will. Plus you will have two shoots in a few eeks to replace the one you cut. The FIM technique can yield 4 or more tops where you remove that one. I suggest you do one of those and see if those branches start shooting more. But thats all opinion. ;)

AND THAT'S YOUR OPINION AS OPPOSED TO LETTING THE BROAD GROW INTO A WNBA PLAYER? :cheer:WHICH CHOICE DO YOU THINK YIELDS MORE? ALL :420: OPINIONS ARE WELCOMED ON THIS TOPIC.

Back
Top Bottom