New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

hopefully that answers the 12-12 question, ive come across a few growers that have not been happy with the reveg method then they say they did it right and harvested the plant and put it back under 12-12 and it just died on them with no new growth, so when they find out it needs to go back into veg hence the name then they have no problems with the reveg and end up with great results, if it wasnt worth doing then id just grow from clones taken in veg but i prefer to take clones in flower and prefer to reveg over taking clones, so since day 1 of growing ive always done a reveg, the only reveg i had die on me was when i ripped it out of the pot to put in a bigger pot, i think harvesting and ripping it out the soil caused to much stress and it gave up on living.

im pretty rough with my plants and they seem to bounce back with no problems, ive i find out i have a male and i then choose to get pollen from it ill just grab the stem and rip it out the pot and lose half the roots, then ill replant it and it looks pretty sad for a week but after that time it picks back up, if it dies it dies but if it lives then its a worth contender for getting pollen from, i wait until its fully recovered before taking pollen as i dont want to rape it to early after ive ripped its legs off and shoved it into a new home,

no probs,

as long as you got buds on the plant then you should end up with monster cropped plants, if you leave just tiny shoots at the nodes then you will just have a fast growing regular plant due to how much root mass its got, the true crazy growth i find comes from the shoots growing out the buds,

@Dennise, dont worry to much, these plants can prety much take anything we throw at them, ive really butchered mine in the past trying to get a polyploid plant going and if you had seen what i had left on the plant you would all be shocked, it was just sticks with nothing else on it at all, no leaf or anything and it still bounced back, so im sure you will be ok, ive not found a way to kill them even with what i have tried. im pretty harsh with mine at times to try different methods. ive revegged the same plant 5 or 6 times now and it still produces well.
ive snapped a plant in half and taped the stem back together and used string to hold it up and it recovered. so im sure you will be ok

Okay Reg, I am sorry to jack your question there. LOL Hopefully it was along the same line of what you were questioning?
Jack my question? Shoot Princess DIY, you seemed to be the only one who grasp the question & then got to the bottom of it.

ORIGINAL QUESTION:
I have a general question I'd like to throw up in the air. Any discussions or answers on the matter would be appreciated.
Is it necessary to Re-Veg a plant to start it over again? What I'm trying to ask is that after you harvest a plant would it grow & Re-Flower again if left in 12/12 or does it have to be sent back into a Veg cycle?
they say they did it right and harvested the plant and put it back under 12-12 and it just died on them with no new growth

ANSWER:
Yes, it's necessary to Re-Veg a plant to start it over again.
No, a harvested cannabis plant will not Re-Flower without a veg period.

Thanxx DP...

AS promised Brit, pics of the clone attempts. I don't think they're going to make it.

LAVERNE CUTTING Day 9

IMG_20140108_200951.jpg

IMG_20140108_201149.jpg

IMG_20140108_202930.jpg

COTTON CANDY CUTTING
Day 6

IMG_20140108_200933.jpg

IMG_20140108_201543.jpg

Do you have a airstone and pump to drop in the cup maybe?
Or did you purchase a cloner?

purchase

Excellent! ( in Mr. Burns voice) lol

Sorry to state the obvious Reg,

this just doesn't make sense.

IMG_20140108_200933.jpg

I think we need to throw this one out to a meeting of minds.

How can I possibly end up with this?

BB10clo04.JPG

These clones get no special treatment. In fact the one's in the bucket were cut over 2 weeks ago.
I left them in a glass of water for a week while deciding whether to compost them or not.

Let's figure

yea I got a chemdawg cut been sitting in a cup of water for over a week now
Happy Weednsday BAR

Hey B A R, good weed Sir! I've just got my DIY cloner going :)! also got one cutting in a glass of water sat under Gitt in her flower bit, just for giggles as noticed others have had it work! Cloning now seems to be becoming fun.

Also on my 9 journal I have posted a link about grafting. at the end of thread someone starts talking about grafting clones and has had great success with the process. Now I'm still a virgin on the clone success bit, but if my cloner works grafting of clones seems the next exciting step :)

What kind of light do you have your clones under, Reg?
I tried putting it under a CFL b4 so this time they just got the overhead light in the room.

Hiya BAR, girls are looking purrdy. I need to make it to the next show! You guys and gals are having all the fun without me :)
Just tune in this Sunday Stacks

High Reg what you up to this cold but lovely Free the weed day:cheesygrinsmiley:
Shame you are there Be great to go to a local Pub an show you :icon_cool:rolleyes3:sorry:Nope not a good idea maybe a country pub but not in this town now
what the big apple like for a night out ,,,, my daughter loved the states an NY:peace:Her an her girlfriend orderd a sandwhich an when it came they couldnt eat it cause they were laughing to much she said it was the size of a whole meal:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom