New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Hey Reg :ciao:

Got to cut and run shortly my friend.

I'm setting out for beautiful Scotland early in the morning. (lucky me)

In the evening i'll be back for more 420 fun.

Have a great day.

High Reg what you up to this cold but lovely Free the weed day:cheesygrinsmiley:
Shame you are there Be great to go to a local Pub an show you :icon_cool:rolleyes3:sorry:Nope not a good idea maybe a country pub but not in this town now
what the big apple like for a night out ,,,, my daughter loved the states an NY:peace:Her an her girlfriend orderd a sandwhich an when it came they couldnt eat it cause they were laughing to much she said it was the size of a whole meal:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah Jaga, we call those heroes. That's real NY street food; Heroes, Franks, & Pizza which I've learned through my travels doesn't taste the same anywhere else.

Hey Reg :ciao:

Got to cut and run shortly my friend.

I'm setting out for beautiful Scotland early in the morning. (lucky me)

In the evening i'll be back for more 420 fun.

Have a great day.
Enjoy your trip mate. Did I use that correctly Brit?

I'm sure the places I have seen in pics are places like that. :dreamy: It looks very serene and actually a lot like where I live now but guess cause it's there it seems better. Greener on the other side thing. I am originally from a big city but you could only get me back in one kicking and screaming.:goof: I like wide open spaces, mountains, green land and few people and every picture I have ever seen of Wales looks like that to me. Even the little towns look very old country which I think would be charming...... until I didn't have the comforts of home for a while...:yummy:

@LA, grafting is where you take a cutting from one strain and attatch it to another strain, so for example you could have 1 stem growing out the ground and one half of the plant be an indica and the other half sativa, or one half a purple and the other half a cheese.

so grafting is just taking a cutting from one plant and grafting it onto another plant, my sister in her back garden has got 1 tree and every year it produces 2 different colour flowers, one half is white and the other half pink so that tree was grafted at an early age as you cant see where it was grafted,

i have grafted and only got it to work once but indoors is not really worth doing unless your giving a long veg time or if you had to keep plant numbers down as you could have 3 or even 4 strains growing off the 1 stem so grafting has its benefits, im sure it would be a great method for outdoor growers, you could graft 3 or 4 cuttings onto a your plant then when the new cuttings have bonded into the stem of the new mother plant then you could plant it outtside and have 4 strains growing out of 1 plant, im pretty sure this would be a competition winner, ill give it a try with the next batch of seeds i purchase but the graft needs to be done early so the plants have got enough time to get a decent size,

so this method wont give you any clones as such it just allows you to grow as many strains as you like off of the one mother plant so it all grows off the one root mass, it dont give you mixed genetics as if you grafted 3 strains onto a 4th strain you would have 4 strains on the same stem.

air layering is the best cloning method for plants that are impossible to clone.

@BAR, when you cloning mate keep the water temp cool, so if your rooting in water then keep it out the sun and heat and keep it totally dark at root level, then you should have no problems,
with the cup rooting method its a good idea to replace the water so you replace the oxygen in the water because after a couple of days the oxygen levels will be to low and slows the process down, what i found worked very well was using a spray bottle and have in on the spray setting and squirt the water into the cup so it forces air into the water.

once you get a couple of clones to live you will find it difficult to kill clones, i took a cutting about a week ago, it was 3cm from the top of the cutting to the bottom of the cutting, i buried 2cm of it below soil level so all that was above soil level was 1cm of stem and a couple of tiny tiny leaves, now as the clone was super small and didnt have much stem above ground then it didnt have chance to wilt as it had no weight to it, anyways i forgot about the clone and never put a dome over it, then when i took my plants out to clean i seen the clone and was totally amazed it was still alive and looked great, then a couple of days later i noticed it had new growth and had rooted with no problems or even a dome over it.

the best diy cloner to make is the bubble cloner, i made mine out of a tupperware tub, some foam pieces out my kids craft box, then i had a spare air pump from my fish tanks so i used that, i then cut 4 round holes into the tupperware lid and about the size of one of the bigger coins you have, around the size of the uk 2pence piece, i cut the foam the same size but made sure the foam could fit into the hole without falling in, then it was pretty much done, i drilled a hole in the side of the tub to feed my air line through and fill it half full with water, i took my cuttings and had the base of the cuttings about 1cm above water level, not sure how much difference it makes if the cuttings are sutting in the water so ill have to give it try and see if it matters, anyways i cut 4 clones, cut a slit into the foam pads so it opened up like pacman then i slid my clones in making sure they sat above water level, then i turned the air pump on and this bubbled the water making it splash and run down the clones, i didnt use rooting gel or anything else as it would just get washed of within minutes, it worked first time so ive got that cloner to use if i ever have any problems.

it cost me nothing to make as i had spare air pumps and air stones but you can buy these for next to nothing anyway so ts not a lot to pay out and it ensures you clones root every time, just keep an eye on the res temp and keep it in the shade,

OMG A hero sandwich
I want to be there right now :high-five:GOD BLESS America:peace::cheer::party:
I need a hero :lot-o-toke:I got ta calm down she been telling me about the cheese cake factoryOMG mkes the UK seem even
duller:cheesygrinsmiley:Dont get me wrong any Brits out there in 420 world englands a beaut when its sunny an the days are long
but our eat out establishments are far to expensive an we dont have the selection :hookah:

Tucked my trainwreck under the screen last night and snapped off a branch accidentally, wasn't ready to take clones but what the hell, threw it in the bubble cloner.
Your cloner should be arriving soon eh?

Im american and Im obese lol. just kidding. Im not at all fat I choose to stay healthy and eat and exercise right.

Good day Bar. Hope your doing swell. Need to flip back a few pages to see whats going down.

I'm American, going on 29, 140lbs soak and wet, far from fat and far from lazy, think 13+ years skateboarding has helped me keep in shape and is also fun as hell!

Back
Top Bottom