New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

:ciao:Shottafire they both had a thing about swimming pools. The local police knew them by name..and there was always something else involved hence they are both now career army.... Who'd a thunk it... :yikes: but I am very proud of my boys....

:ciao: Fish... Fluffy is good..I was referring to the extra large Big Mac super sized society we have become and I put it rather crudely. I apologize if I offended anyone...:sorry:

Absolutely :) 100 "trying to be nice points" credited to you :) I'm a nice guy by nature but I do have a "mischievous" sense of humour I'm afraid :)

:ciao:Shottafire they both had a thing about swimming pools. The local police knew them by name..and there was always something else involved hence they are both now career army.... Who'd a thunk it... :yikes: but I am very proud of my boys....

:ciao: Fish... Fluffy is good..I was referring to the extra large Big Mac super sized society we have become and I put it rather crudely. I apologize if I offended anyone...:sorry:

Thats awesome. you sound like a cool mom.

I am wicked offended please send many pounds of fatty green butter goodies, I'll PM you my address! :rofl:

Well since I hurt your feeling sooooo bad take at look at this... Ginger snaps made with the best (hands down) cannabutter I have ever made or had...........:dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:
DSC028072.JPG
DSC028061.JPG
DSC028023.JPG

I tried to lick the screen but it didn't do anything.. do they have an app for scratch and sniff pictures?

Awwwwww Dennise. You are so CRUEL....I'm in UK and now got the munchies :) Those points I gave you have just been rescinded lol :)

I am wicked offended please send many pounds of fatty green butter goodies, I'll PM you my address! :rofl:

I'm sorry to crash you guy's party but I told all you kids once b4. "My thread is an open forum as long as you don't curse, disrespect, or offend anyone". You seem to have offended my friend, Mr.Fun. LOL & that's no fun but I'll tell you what is.

Everyone went out & left me home alone tonight with a nice stash and my Canna-girls! Since everyone else is ice-skating & then going to the movies LAVERNE (Re-Veg) and I decided to go to the Beauty Parlor.

Check out her new hair-do!

IMG_20140111_194348.jpg

IMG_20140111_194302.jpg

This is what was defoliated

IMG_20140111_194708.jpg

OK kids, back to the party!

:party:

Back
Top Bottom