New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Oh well, family has to come first.
No doubt! You better put them 1st or be ready for me to be all over your case. LOL

I love that we're in the same time zone Reg, I'm gunna do my best to be there buddy!

I'm American, going on 29, 140lbs soak and wet, far from fat and far from lazy, think 13+ years skateboarding has helped me keep in shape and is also fun as hell!

Mr Flintstone
When skate boards finnaly arrived from the states I got a good board an got onto a half pipe
a good few times a day :cheesygrinsmiley:that was nearly 40 years ago now
I tried again few times an just lost the board its a shit getting older, it was a bit embarrassing
cause id just finished saying to the kid in our close,,,I used to be good on
one of these an it just flew an so did I in a different way from the board
the other direction:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO... I did damn near the same thing about 6yrs ago Jaga! My little cousin at the time was still riding & I told him I use to be pretty good. Mind you it was one of those summer days when the sidewalk is crowded; Kid's playing, Adults just hanging out. So I get on the skateboard & no sooner than I push off I busted my AZZ & the board flies out into the street! I wasn't hurt or anything but I knew it looked bad because all the kids were laughing & the adults were hurrying to me to ask if I was alright. Even a few adults were laughing also.

I was skating in New Orleans one year with a brand new board, hit a rock and the board kicked out from underneath me and into the busy street it went, ironicly a cab hits it followed by a cop, neither stopped, I was beyond pissed!

I was skating in New Orleans one year with a brand new board, hit a rock and the board kicked out from underneath me and into the busy street it went, ironicly a cab hits it followed by a cop, neither stopped, I was beyond pissed!

What kind of setup do you ride?

As of right now, ATM, silver hangers, spits and ceramics :thumb:
Got a deal on 2 ATM decks for 40$ couldn't pass that up!

Wow hella good info if yoh don't mind I would like to post that on my journal always good for refrence even though I'm a defoliater lol
Everything in this thread is to do as you please with as long as it's within the 420 site.

Showtime in 3hrs from this post...

2 hrs until Showtime

1 hr & counting down

18 mins until showtime

As of right now, ATM, silver hangers, spits and ceramics :thumb:
Got a deal on 2 ATM decks for 40$ couldn't pass that up!

Nice, I've briefly heard of the brand. I know Babela rides for them, and he has some sick footy. I got into this lesser brand that strictly sells bamboo decks. I can tell you, if you are decent at street, the pop lasts for weeks on end without giving in. You should try something new...its nice to have other feels besides maple;)

Back
Top Bottom