New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

after the show ill try and find the journal with the correct into about cloning and why you want less N and more flowering nutrients to promote root growth. but i clone anytime and find it makes no difference what so ever to how the clones turn out, i just thought the info about the N was worth reading, it was posted in a journal a couple of days ago

I disagree with taking clones in early flower because it stresses the plant in flower and also causes excessive stretch ...I am interested in the advantages

taking two high a % of growth of a branch will stress hard; taking an entire branch @ the main trunk is barely noticed ime

Thanks for that king Jon..... But it's best to take clones in veg correct?

Clones develop roots and grow the fastest taken during vegetative growth.

I disagree with taking clones in early flower because it stresses the plant in flower and also causes excessive stretch ...I am interested in the advantages

Wouldn't a taking of a clone be considered a form of HST? How would this promote the plant to grow faster, rather than hinder its growth due to being put in 'repair mode'??

the reason people have more success with clones in week 1 or 2 of 12-12 is due to the lower N in the feed, however we should not stop the veg feed until the plant has finished its stretch, most growers change to flower feed as soon as they flip 12-12, its best to flip to flower feed nutes after the stretch period as the N gives the plant energy it needs

Curtain #1
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #2
5184YpEmYOL_AA160_.jpg
Curtain #3
61KLJD4_0EL_AA160_.jpg

Pick a Curtain Ag. Hit em with question # 4 Dres...

Curtain #3

Wouldn't a taking of a clone be considered a form of HST? How would this promote the plant to grow faster, rather than hinder its growth due to being put in 'repair mode'??

Stress...it's all about timing

We don't top in flower for a reason

Just my humble opinion...based on experience

Question 4

Is it more beneficial to start a clone/seed in a small pot and transplant one/several times over the course of a grow or to start a plant directly in a large final container? Please explain the advantages of the method you choose.

Start in a small pot. Incrementally increase after root bound. Root bound encourages growth

Question 4

Is it more beneficial to start a clone/seed in a small pot and transplant one/several times over the course of a grow or to start a plant directly in a large final container? Please explain the advantages of the method you choose.

Transplant several times IS better. It allows the root mass to build and become more established. :)

Question 4

If seed...depends on whether an auto flower or not; auto's hate stress and kinda just call it quits sometimes when transplanted...actually, most times. The rest, small pots and pot up. Get root mass going fast and strong through all phases

I'LL be giving out multiple reps for Question #3 You will know who you are

Back
Top Bottom