New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Quote Originally Posted by MrFlintstone View Post
You know reg my first attempt at cloning, I took a cut and placed it in a cup of water in the window, styrofoam insert to keep it floating, didn't think it would work without O2 but sure enough within 5 days it had roots!
You need to throw you a bubble cloner together dood!
I think this is how Mr. Flint did his 1st clone. I'm willing to try anything! But if it worked for him it probably wont work for me...

IMG_20131230_170304.jpg

IMG_20131230_170315.jpg

Everyone listen; There's no need to apologize for missing the show last night. Each week we seem to have different members participating. It'll be great to see everyone at one show but we all have real lives that we must attend to. I just would like to thank all of you for making it a success. I'm learning so much just by hosting it & wouldn't have a problem with you using this journal as an open discussion forum during the week. That's just more knowledge for you & I to absorb.

You wanna know why it's going to work? Because you started out with this
YOUR MY HERO JUNE 24 2013

and you turned it into this

JULY 20 2013 DAY 29 LAVERNE
IMG_20130720_090419.jpg
IMG_20130720_090356.jpg
IMG_20130720_090331.jpg
IMG_20130720_090219.jpg
DAY 4 OF 12/12 & GROW TENT. ABOUT HOW LONG SHOULD IT TAKE B4 I START SEEING FLOWER GROWTH?

That's how I know this will work, you got green thumbs my man! You can do it! :party:

Hey Reg, I believe I have the same LED panels and you got as a gift. You have them hooked up and running?
Do you mind me asking how much they cost. I'd not be so inconsiderate as to ask my lady what she paid for a gift.

Do you mind me asking how much they cost. I'd not be so inconsiderate as to ask my lady what she paid for a gift.
I got a set of two for a little bit over $60.00
Do you have a post # where you have them hooked up? I would like to see if the pattern of the lights is the same. Don't go to a bunch of trouble, just curious. I'm not really sure whether to just stick with these for vegging or to try a flowering with them. Although they advertised being good for flowering plants....we are dealing with cannabis. LOL

Help wanted... I Want To Be The Very Best - First Grow!...

Here's the set up Princess DIY. It's a little hard to tell by the pic but I have the LEDs in the rear of the tent in at a tilt. The T5s & CFLs are further in the front tilting in the opposite direction.

IMG_20131216_175234.jpg

I'm sure it'll work Reg!
... Give it time though!

Well Mr. Flint, if your original method works for me I wont need to find any other method. Shoot, mess around & I wont even try the bubblier.

Hey Reg :ciao:

That cloning technique looks so simple its just gotta work for you. About the only thing I would do to improve it would be to put some dark tape or something around the lower part of the cup. Canna seems to root better if the root portion is in the dark. Just me 2 cents.

THC Club awaits a new member, good luck.

I'll try to upgrade on Mr. Flint's cloning technique shortly Brit.

Happy New Year to you also Jaga & everyone in the 420 community. I'll most likely will be too inebriated later on to post anything.

Last night I did some more super cropping on STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy). If I don't control her height the apt. above me will be harvesting her. She's was growing nearly an inch & a half a day.

STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 93 / Flower Day 15

IMG_20131231_101316.jpg

IMG_20131231_101356.jpg

IMG_20131231_102153.jpg

I also had to do a little minor surgery as I snapped another branch. Actually it was one of the same branches I snapped the first time. A word to the wise; When super cropping the top branches be gentle. They don't twist & bend as easy as the lower ones.

IMG_20131231_102257.jpg

IMG_20131231_102304.jpg

Hey Reg :ciao:

The first of the prestigious new THC Club Member cards are being distributed today (see Dennise).

I took the liberty of having one printed with your name on.

It's waiting on my Desktop.

Anyways as you'll be enjoying yourself later.....

:cheer::party: HAPPY NEW YEAR REG :party::cheer:

You're putting a lot of pressure on me Brit! LOL

OK, an adjustment to Mr. Flint's method. This should keep the light out & also keep me from peeking. I taped the card board cover to the coffee mug.

IMG_20131231_122607.jpg

IMG_20131231_122749.jpg

he's at it again LOL

stack a. dollar is turning into a beautiful indica/sativa mix, isn't she?

Back
Top Bottom