New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Hmmmm that's thrown me a bit..... A lot :s the water were I am is soft... 10 miles north were oz lives he water is hard as hell. He was planning on getting drums of soft water from were I live to water his plants with.

AfricanGrower

I pH adjust the water that I place seeds into to germiante for 30-36 hours or until they have tap roots. I use tap water currently and pH adjust my water to pH 5.8 so that the seeds may uptake some minerals from the water.

There is nothing against adjusting the pH of the 'presoak'. I personally just don't see the need to do so, as I believe the less chemicals (pH buffers) at this early stage, the better. But by all means, I have done both methods and both have 100% worked, so I ask myself why do MORE instead of KISS ;)

Ok Rico, Hit em with the 5th & final Question

i agree with BID on number 4, if the ph is good then hard water wont cause problems, im thinking to much sodium in treated hard water will cause problems in the long term, id go with the hard water over treated water

What are we looking like on Question 4? any winners

AG for 3 That rhymes What did he win Rico

AG, You Win :

a one day/one night all expenses paid by you.

SMOKE OUT with your favorite strain,

provided by you!

You'll be flown from your bedroom to your luxurious living room where you'll be greeted by your adoring kitten.

The two of you will smoke to your hearts content or until the weed is gone, which ever comes first.

Later on that evening you'll be our guest to the 420's famous "African Grower's Grow Show"

where you can sit & enjoy watching your own plants grow.

All this is yours

& the imaginary car will be donated to the next winner!!!

water is hard because it has natural minerals in it. these minerals are good for our body and plants, but not for pipes.

can i trade my comedian for the imaginary car? :high-five:

BID wins #4 Wow did you see that green dot jump

Ok Rico, Hit em with the 5th & final Question

Question 5

How is it possible for PM to flourish even in low humidity environments?

....And The Final Question...

Which HID light has the most efficient watts-to-lumen ratio?
(400, 600, 1000)

Why is one more efficient than the others?

I didn't no salt was added to my water I thought hard water flowed the ought line rock on its way to the water place and soft waters path didn't flow through lime. That's what I had been told but one learns something every day :)

Well give Mr. Fun some reps also.. What does BID win to go along with his reps Rico

Well give Mr. Fun some reps also.. What does BID win to go along with his reps Rico

Awww yeaaaah!

Back
Top Bottom