New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Since I found out what LA does with lemon juice, I want to do this too. What do I do with a whole bloody litre of ph down :
Put it where we put the majority of our tap-water;

Down the drain...

Since I found out what LA does with lemon juice, I want to do this too. What do I do with a whole bloody litre of ph down :(

PH down is just Phosphoric acid.

You could use it to make cola :scratchinghead:

Because I'm using super soil and dolomite lime is added as an amendment, I no longer have to ph my water, and I no longer have to mix nutes, which makes my life a lot easier with a full time job and all. I'm pretty sure you can add dolomite lime to any soil, no more ph up down. Hopefully someone with more Experiance will chime in on this.

Don't play games with me Mr. Suavay, I know how you do. I've also got nearly a full liter of PH Down I wont be using anymore. If I end up in the emergency room I'm telling them "The Ringmaster Yut, Mr. Squirryl Rico Suavay PhD. AKA Ricorico Ricardo/Donnie Brassco, the purple people weeder from Updown the Valleymountaintop in the desert by the sea, Da GODDAMN Man who wants his own Lamborghini but didn't show up for our show & most likely grew the best bud he ever smoked" said it was safe to drink and that it taste just like coca cola.

Dolomite lime takes a long time to work in a reasonable manner. It can help but I've found unless your making large batches o soil at a time it's not really efficient enough on its own. I believe it does add calcium and a couple other minerals though which is a plus. It does work for some people but for rhe majority of average growers its not used in a way to make it efficient on its own. You can add other things that will work but rhats whole new topic.

Dolomite lime takes a long time to work in a reasonable manner. It can help but I've found unless your making large batches o soil at a time it's not really efficient enough on its own. I believe it does add calcium and a couple other minerals though which is a plus. It does work for some people but for rhe majority of average growers its not used in a way to make it efficient on its own. You can add other things that will work but rhats whole new topic.
Bob, we're talking about plain old lemon juice you buy at the supermarket sitting right next to the clam juice & that other one you should of had; a V/8. racecar

Don't play games with me Mr. Suavay, I know how you do. I've also got nearly a full liter of PH Down I wont be using anymore. If I end up in the emergency room I'm telling them "The Ringmaster Yut, Mr. Squirryl Rico Suavay PhD. AKA Ricorico Ricardo/Donnie Brassco, the purple people weeder from Updown the Valleymountaintop in the desert by the sea, Da GODDAMN Man who wants his own Lamborghini but didn't show up for our show & most likely grew the best bud he ever smoked" said it was safe to drink and that it taste just like coca cola.

:rofl::rofl:

I've got a question for us soil growers. Do roots have an easier time growing through wetish soil or dryish soil? Latley I've been letting my soil dry out more than usual, but I'm not sure that's the best way to do it.

I've got a question for us soil growers. Do roots have an easier time growing through wetish soil or dryish soil? Latley I've been letting my soil dry out more than usual, but I'm not sure that's the best way to do it.

I think they grow more as the soil dries because they are searching for water

Bob, we're talking about plain old lemon juice you buy at the supermarket sitting right next to the clam juice & that other one you should of had; a V/8. racecar

Apologies it was in response to the fella commenting on dolomite.. As far as lemon juice is concerned..why use anything else.

Also Roots also are able to get o2 much better if they are not compressed in dense wet soil.. Hence aerating your water. That with jays comment..

They seem to thrive more when I let them get dry before watering. :tokin:

Apologies it was in response to the fella commenting on dolomite.. As far as lemon juice is concerned..why use anything else.
I'm just fluxing with you Bob, no need to apologize. We do that somewhat a little too often around here. A bunch of grown ass immature Kids... LOL

Back
Top Bottom