New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Made it home. As I'm sure plenty of you know I did nothing at work today but 420ed & listened to my silly co-workers talk about how great their weekend was. I wanted to do this so bad...
[ :)yahoo:scream) SO WHAT, I HOSTED A GAME SHOW ]

So I've placed my last HONEY HAZE in a Rapid Rooter block that had been soaking in 6.5 PHed tap since I left for work 10hrs ago. This time I won't be using the Humidity Germination Station. It's going directly under the 75w CFL as suggested to me by KJC.

IMG_20131209_114911.jpg

IMG_20131209_185841.jpg

These are my last two chances at a KUMIKO... LOL

IMG_20131209_185817.jpg

Brownies are for making me fat not planting seeds in (jesting) :cheesygrinsmiley:

That sucks about your honey haze Reg! My flagship choice (THC Bomb/Bomb Seeds) is also a no show. 2 of the 3 I bought didn't sprout and I want to now save the remaining seed to plant when I find myself an ideal situation.

I have a question about your Rachel Suave', are you planning on topping her at all? From reading of donpaul's experience with the strain, he said it was the most vigorous growing plant he's grown to date. Don't know about you, but that kinda scared the bejeezus out of me. I know you have more space to work with than I, but are you the least bit intimidated by the height this plant can get? I topped mine about 8" from the top of pot and will be scrogging, double if needed and still I will super crop if need as well b/c I really think this strain is going to outgrow my small cabinet. Your thoughts?

Brownies are for making me fat not planting seeds in (jesting) :cheesygrinsmiley:
Right... One of those Rapid Rooter Brownies washed down with a PH down Cola would really hit the spot.

That sucks about your honey haze Reg! My flagship choice (THC Bomb/Bomb Seeds) is also a no show. 2 of the 3 I bought didn't sprout and I want to now save the remaining seed to plant when I find myself an ideal situation.

I have a question about your Rachel Suave', are you planning on topping her at all? From reading of donpaul's experience with the strain, he said it was the most vigorous growing plant he's grown to date. Don't know about you, but that kinda scared the bejeezus out of me. I know you have more space to work with than I, but are you the least bit intimidated by the height this plant can get? I topped mine about 8" from the top of pot and will be scrogging, double if needed and still I will super crop if need as well b/c I really think this strain is going to outgrow my small cabinet. Your thoughts?
I'm just playing it by ear Sky. RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) is catching up to STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) height wise. She's been looking better everyday since the transplant. If she takes off I'll start cutting, snipping, snapping, & bending getting all LA/Cronic on her. As long as all 3 of the plants are healthy going into 12/12, I wont sweat it. Don't ask me when that will be because I have no idea but when those super cropped branches start looking nice & sturdy we'll be close.

Good on you, Reg :thumb:

:goodluck: with the brownie seed ;)

PH down IS food-grade phosphoric acid.

Same as they put in cola to mask the sweetness

and give you that illusion of "refeshment" ahhhhrrrgghhhhh..... :dreamy:

Some pH down is citric acid.

That's only good for sprite or 7up :straightface:

does that mean I can throw some of my coke in the res :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Good on you, Reg :thumb:

:goodluck: with the brownie seed ;)

PH down IS food-grade phosphoric acid.

Same as they put in cola to mask the sweetness

and give you that illusion of "refeshment" ahhhhrrrgghhhhh..... :dreamy:

Some pH down is citric acid.

That's only good for sprite or 7up :straightface:

for real? the cheap fish feritlizers are stabilized with sulfuric acid (very bad) and the expensive ones phosphoric acid (which also adds some extra phosphorus to the mix)

but wait.. that nasty acid in soda is phosphoric acid? smh.. maybe im better off with just urine and no fish fertilizer at all lol

B, You DO know we have a member that's doing that with good results, right?

B, You DO know we have a member that's doing that with good results, right?

do what, use urine? who? I used urine on my plants and they turned extra green. I was mixing it at a ratio of 1:8, 2 oz of urine to 16 oz of water (which was a bit strong), and they turned green and all got some nitrogen clawing at the top of the plants lol

You used to much piss & how healthy do you eat? If I'm not mistaken I believe it was Mack.

:rofl:

That's called "Atmospheric Nitrogen Fixation", Rainstacks :)

Lightning separates the atoms in Nitrogen gas (N2) (ionization)

The ionized Nitrogen (N) can team up with ionized Oxygen (O)

to form Nitrous oxides (NO, NO2) which are water soluble.

The oxides combine with water vapour to make Nitrous acid (HNO2) and Nitric acid (HNO3)

These get washed into the soil by rainwater, where they combine with other minerals

and form Nitrites and Nitrates, which feed your soil bacteria and your plants.

The Nitrogen in your pee is already in a very bioavailable form of Nitrate salts.

Back
Top Bottom