New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

reps are right test run

Sorry That it was just a few Hrs too late for me can you do a re-run ???
Good morning Bar hope your day is fruitful Budfull an generally great:circle-of-love:

That sucks about your honey haze Reg! My flagship choice (THC Bomb/Bomb Seeds) is also a no show. 2 of the 3 I bought didn't sprout and I want to now save the remaining seed to plant when I find myself an ideal situation.

I have a question about your Rachel Suave', are you planning on topping her at all? From reading of donpaul's experience with the strain, he said it was the most vigorous growing plant he's grown to date. Don't know about you, but that kinda scared the bejeezus out of me. I know you have more space to work with than I, but are you the least bit intimidated by the height this plant can get? I topped mine about 8" from the top of pot and will be scrogging, double if needed and still I will super crop if need as well b/c I really think this strain is going to outgrow my small cabinet. Your thoughts?

Right... One of those Rapid Rooter Brownies washed down with a PH down Cola would really hit the spot.

I'm just playing it by ear Sky. RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) is catching up to STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) height wise. She's been looking better everyday since the transplant. If she takes off I'll start cutting, snipping, snapping, & bending getting all LA/Cronic on her. As long as all 3 of the plants are healthy going into 12/12, I wont sweat it. Don't ask me when that will be because I have no idea but when those super cropped branches start looking nice & sturdy we'll be close.

Hey just to let you know what the white widow x skunk #1 was/is like for me,

Ok, so when she wants to give off a smell she is very citrusy (normally you have to rub the leaves)
I found that she had a massive stretch growth spurt for 2-3 weeks into 12/12
The branches are still very flexible, making it easy to bend / move into shape, but can need a little support staying in the position you want.
Also I found the branches growing off the branches from the main stem grow slowly.

Hope this helps Reg and Sky

Was that your last bean Reg?:thumb:
Yes Sirrr...

Sorry That it was just a few Hrs too late for me can you do a re-run ???
New City Grower 1.0

Hey just to let you know what the white widow x skunk #1 was/is like for me,

Ok, so when she wants to give off a smell she is very citrusy (normally you have to rub the leaves)
I found that she had a massive stretch growth spurt for 2-3 weeks into 12/12
The branches are still very flexible, making it easy to bend / move into shape, but can need a little support staying in the position you want.
Also I found the branches growing off the branches from the main stem grow slowly.

Hope this helps Reg and Sky
So I think I better start restricting some of that height now! Your right Vic, all her stems & branches are very nimble and yep, I caught a decent whiff of citrus while fondling her.

The first thing I did was topped off RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk)

IMG_20131210_054703.jpg

IMG_20131210_052249.jpg

IMG_20131210_052313.jpg

I figured I might as well try to clone the cut.

IMG_20131210_054210.jpg

IMG_20131210_061953.jpg

And Vic your also correct on how this strain's branches start out slow.

IMG_20131210_052355.jpg

All this talk of Citric Acid/lemon juice has me looking at a bag of Citric Acid crystals I got from the drugstore years ago. Seems I used to use it in making cheeses at some point.
I found an interesting clip on the internet on it's use on Cannabis and posted it to my blog, it's a long article and I didn't want to paste it here. If anyone wants a read, here it is:
Citric Acid as PH fix for Cannabis - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®
Thanks for all this info everybody!

Great post Canna...although I have to admit I'm most impressed by the fact you can make cheese :)

hi mate,

i also got similar results with my ww x sk1, it dont seem to smell that much after harvest, i have it in a big tub curing now but dip in from time to time to have a sample, if i just pick a bud up and smell it it dont smell like anything to special, but then if i bend the bud to open it up it then stinks the place out, its a nice strain for sure, mine seemed to grow like crazy from day 1, then during the last 3 weeks of flower the leaves turned dark purple and at harvest the buds had a mixture of green calyx and purple calyx, im revegging mine and this time round im going to train it a bit better, im pretty sure the ww x sk1 can produce something amazing, its a strain ill be working with and will be crossing at some point, the speed of growth was pretty shocking, it easily grew 2 times as quick as the other strains and id say possibly 3 times as quick,

i only grew 1 seed from the batch of ww x sk1 i have, so will be interesting to see if their are any different pheno types, the only downside i found with the pheno type that i had was that the buds didnt get chunky like some other strains, the buds where decent in length and nodes met up ok but the buds didnt seem to get to fat, but then im using a new nutrient company so it could be that my doses need adjusting to push the plant to its max, but its nice enough for me to work with. hopefully we can find out whats its new name is when its released for sale,

mine turned purple about 3 weeks before harvest, my other plants in flower in the same room did not show any signs of purple, so it must have some purple genes in it somewhere, if it was because of temps then my other plants would of turned purp as well,

Is everyone getting this message when attempting to upload photos?

/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/185623: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

Is everyone getting this message when attempting to upload photos?

/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/185623: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

I just tried to do an update and got the same error. Did you notify the admin?

@dpp,

What is your experience of PPM/EC with WW/SK#1? From what I can tell, it don't like a high PPM for it's age. If I shoot for a target number according to it's age, I'm finding the plant gets burned a bit. I dial the PPM back a bit and viola!

Back
Top Bottom