New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

IF I ever supercrop again, I'll make sure the plants are completely recovered before I put em in flower. I got more weed off my last crop of eleven plants than I ever have with any manipulation. I say I got, but it's still drying, but I filled five wires 8 feet long. I'm still too nervous to post pics, and after a while it's just not expedient to show any bulk. I have hash pics that would blow you away! The biggest chunk I ever saw was 40 lbs in 1977.................

Hey reg, when are you supercropping?, after you water, or just before wilt?
When I super cropped yesterday morning at Lights On it was approximately 24hrs since the last watering. I'm not sure about the other times. Is there an optimum time to super crop?

My original plan was not to manipulate STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) at all. But with my height restrictions & her rapid growth that proved to be out of the question. The broad is nearly up to my waist line. I'll pick up a measuring tape on my way home this evening.

When I super cropped yesterday morning at Lights On it was approximately 24hrs since the last watering. I'm not sure about the other times. Is there an optimum time to super crop?

Well bar, I was taught to supercrop in college when the plant was just about ready to wilt, the plant gets all loose and bendy. Some folks however think that when the plant has just been watered or shortly after is when to do the work. Despite what I've been taught, it makes sense to break plants just before they wilt, there is less vascular pressure, which means the tissues will have more room for expansion and possibly not be so apt to snap off, or the cambium won't be so likely to break across the stem and if it does split hopefully it will be a lateral break. We get so much time to do all this....and keep it real. I work with schedules and every second my plant is "stalled" is time I can never recover.

I think Donpaul is trying to clone a fan leaf. He already managed to reveg a harvested plant by leaving just a single fan leaf, so let's hope he is successful with cloning a fan leaf too!

A fanleaf doesn't have the potential to form roots, there's no where for undesignated cells to come from to be transformed to root cells....sorry.

Oh you've so spoiled my illusion/delusion there Mac

Oh you've so spoiled my illusion/delusion there Mac

There's two sides to every coin, you also got a clue on how plants work on a cellular level....good stuff! Plants are amazing, just the fact of energy being turned into weed still blows my mind! In order to root plant material, there must be some meristem present....actively dividing cells. the meristem gets it goin on...LOL!

Go to your journal, page one, post one. Right click (Ctrl/click for Mac) and copy the web URL. Then go to 420 settings, then settings again, the edit signature. Once in there, type out whatever you want to be your signature. Then highlight all or a portion of it by holding left click (Ctrl/Click) and dragging your cursor through the text. Once your text has been highlighted, find the Hyperlink icon in the tools portion above the text box. The hyperlink looks like a small earth or a few links of chain. Click that and type Ctrl/V or right click and hit paste, then click enter. then save.

How do I link my journal to my sig?

You do a right mouse button click on the bold thread title,

Choose "copy link address".

Go to your settings and click on "Edit signature" on the left hand menu.

Select the name you have written by holding the left mouse button and running over the text.

Choose the link symbol, when the box appears, click on it with a right mouse button and choose "paste"

Your text will now have the link to your journal.

Click save.

:ciao:

Is everyone getting this message when attempting to upload photos?

/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/185623: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

I don't get anything it just sends me to my gallery......

Is there a splash of bong water in that cocktail Reg?

I can't get mine to look the same color :scratchinghead:

IMG_20131210_0731031.jpg

Looks like a splash of Jim Beam to me :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom