New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I wonder if 420 mag can easily add a chat room feature?

I wonder if 420 mag can easily add a chat room feature?
Chat rooms can become a problem for pertinent grow information being shared via the chat and not on the site where everyone has access to it. I know this from moderating chats in the past on artistic boards. Now, if a chat LOG could be accessed by all members then everyone could benefit from the ideas/suggestions/tips shared during the chat.
It has positives and negatives for sure, but it would be a lot easier than refreshing. LOL

I was thinking something like Skype, only not on Skype, but in house. Basically a never ending thread that everyone is subbed to but doesn't send emails if someone posts. This way we can have these game shows and if someone drops a bomb on us, we can easily locate it and archive it.

PHOTO SHOOT
Dec. 9, 2013

This morning I watered all 3 plants in the tent: LAVERNE (Re-Veg), STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy), and RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk)
I also did something different this morning. Instead of balancing the tap-water with PH down as I usually do I used concentrated lemon juice, the same stuff you buy from the supermarket. NYC tap-water is around 7.2ish and I try to water at 6.5ish. After a couple attempts I narrowed it down to about two tiny drops of lemon juice per gallon of water.
LA has been doing this for quit some time now. It only made since to me to use something natural instead of chemical.
Here's the results...

IMG_20131209_090626.jpg

LAVERNE
(Re-Veg) Day 61

She has adapted to the super cropping well.

IMG_20131209_080859.jpg

IMG_20131209_085043.jpg

STACK A. DOLLAR
(Delicious Cotton Candy) Day 72

She's also been super cropped but not as heavy-handedly.

IMG_20131209_085627.jpg

IMG_20131209_090042.jpg

IMG_20131209_090121.jpg

RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) Day 65

She has totally recovered from her troubled past since the transplant.

IMG_20131209_081451.jpg

IMG_20131209_081909.jpg

DELICIOUS COTTON CANDY
(Clone) Day 6

On her third day I completely removed the two big fan leafs.

IMG_20131209_094432.jpg

LAVERNE (Clone) Day 3

IMG_20131209_094309.jpg

HONEY HAZE (Seedling) Day 6 since sprouting

Wish me luck on this one.

IMG_20131209_091032.jpg

HONEY HAZE
(My Last Bean)

This is Honey Haze seed number 6 0f 6. I've yet to get one to survive past the seedling stage. This is the only strain I've had problems with germinating. I'm well aware it could be a bad batch.

IMG_20131209_114911.jpg

That's it. That's everything I have going on right now. :peace:

Wow Broke Ass looks amazing!!:thumb: When you get a minute please pop over and check out my LSTing. I did just a little to one of my closet girls the other day (didn't show ya cause I was sceared not scared) I just wanted to know if I would be able to do it on the group grow babies and I think it turned out quite well. Let me know what you think please.......:thanks:

Chat rooms can become a problem for pertinent grow information being shared via the chat and not on the site where everyone has access to it. I know this from moderating chats in the past on artistic boards. Now, if a chat LOG could be accessed by all members then everyone could benefit from the ideas/suggestions/tips shared during the chat.
It has positives and negatives for sure, but it would be a lot easier than refreshing. LOL
Yeah, it got kind of hectic there for a minute Princess DIY. Another point about a chat type forum is it would still leave out those spanking new members with dormant journals with good questions like the ones that Dres made it her self appointed duty to find.

Great update, and I think Honey Haze is looking like she wants very much to grow. Nice and green. :)

Hi Cannafan:ciao: Feel silly asking you to pop over as you seem to be fearless but if you get a minute take a look at my last pics and let me know what you think please :thanks:

I would say once you see the thing crack get it out of the water unless you throw an airstone in there
remember roots need O2

I would say once you see the thing crack get it out of the water unless you throw an airstone in there
remember roots need O2
This evening when I get home for sure. I figured if I give it the 9hrs more this time maybe it'll sprout stronger.

there was also more than one question and answer session going on than the rar. Lol it made things really confusing and had to refresh much more. It was fun though, i have a band aid on my "refresh finger" this morning. :rofl:
lol

who is this reply for Cronic????:love:

BAR
one of his last pics show a bean with taproot showing but sitting in a cup of water

Back
Top Bottom