New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

I don't even know. My lady brought over a plastic shopping bag full of medium that her mother uses to grow tomatoes & peppers in. The NYC Compost is finished. I figure it's a safer bet right now than the SCIENTIFIC SOILS.

I know one thing that works; The light fixture... LOL

I don't even know. My lady brought over a plastic shopping bag full of medium that her mother uses to grow tomatoes & peppers in. The NYC Compost is finished. I figure it's a safer bet right now than the SCIENTIFIC SOILS.

What is scientific soils?

Oo err

That was a mighty fine piece of skilled transplanting there Reg. Excellent close ups. I think you nailed it this time. The coco (if it is) is a great medium to work with, she will thank you for it. As mentioned there are no nutes in it so something to think about later. Great light position just mind she doesn't wilt from the heat. :goodjob:

What is scientific soils?
It's soil that you win as part of the prize package with POTM. Mind you I didn't win, LA donated it to me this past august.

IMG_20131028_185110.jpg

keep in mind I was using flouro tubes
t-8's to boot
only 25 watts each tube

All Greenies,
What is the difference between a T5 and a T8? What about between a flour. and a T5? I know I can find the written explanation, but I was hoping for a more hands on description. Thanks!:reading420magazine::bigtoke:

Those long hair looking thing's,look like coco husk.There is no fertilizer in coco.I am just curious of what it is.We'll find out soon enough how it work's,I guess.

As far as I know,
Coco mix is coconut husk's all ground up.

He woke up in a panic telling his wife to save the honey haze! Priceless :)

He woke up in a panic telling his wife to save the honey haze! Priceless :)
WHOA There Big Fella! Let's not start using word's like wife & marriage & what not. In my life those are always the beginnings of the end.

WHOA There Big Fella! Let's not start using word's like wife & marriage & what not. In my life those are always the beginnings of the end.

Aint that the truth !

I love a good wedding though...

Good morning everyone. I woke up in nightmarish sweat thinking I was out of Honey Haze beans without one surviving plant. My lady was like; "Why are you getting up so early, it's Saturday". I told her I had to save the Honey Haze!

IMG_20131207_034838.jpg
IMG_20131207_041901.jpg
IMG_20131207_035803.jpg
IMG_20131207_042639.jpg
IMG_20131207_035047.jpg
IMG_20131207_042928.jpg
IMG_20131207_042827.jpg
IMG_20131207_043638.jpg
IMG_20131207_043821.jpg

And yes Mr. Suavay, Those were definitely roots on the surface.
I am so glad you replanted. Even I noticed that one and I was getting scared for her. Yea! :bravo:
So here's a quick pictorial of what transpired this morning...

Back
Top Bottom