New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Done...

Great job Reg,I am excited to see how the cotton candy top does.I was thinking of chopping the top of my Chocolate fondu,aka Freebean.Some may not like this idea but I have ripped those plug's open to see if they are rooting with no ill effect's.Then I just wrap a pipette around to hold closed again.Only if I don't see root's coming out in 10 day's or so.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yep but is that * tonight on your time or my time Uk or USA?
I look forwards to it an hope I can stay up for it if on USA time:love:
Sunday, Dec. 8, Tonight, 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time (US Eastern Regional Time) Right Here...

I'm not really sure Brit. What do you think?

IMG_20131208_064603.jpg

IMG_20131208_065348.jpg

IMG_20131208_065401.jpg

IMG_20131208_065432.jpg

I'm really leaning towards the assumption that this 6pk batch of Honey Haze beans had defective genetics.
Compare these two from the same batch: Am I imagining the similarities?

IMG_20131208_065401.jpg

IMG_20131023_233057.jpg

And this was the end result of that previous photo;

IMG_20131103_110427.jpg

I believe it's time for Barney and I to have a pow wow. :passitleft:

how far is your light source away from the seedlings and what type of lighting are you using? when you notice a seedling stretch when you transplant it you must bury the stem deep in soil to support it, you will also notice the stem will root when buried.

how far is your light source away from the seedlings and what type of lighting are you using?
This one is 5 maybe 6 inches from a 75w CFL. The previous seedling was about 8 inches
when you notice a seedling stretch when you transplant it you must bury the stem deep in soil to support it, you will also notice the stem will root when buried.
Yeah, I made that mistake with my last White Widow X Skunk seedling but on this one I placed the Rapid Rooter Block deeper in the cup.

To be honest with you KJC, I haven't had any problems turning beans into plants other than with this batch of Honey Haze and the one White Widow X Skunk with the long stem that I didn't put deep enough into the soil. The seedling above is the 5th of 6 beans. I have on more left that's in the seed dish as we speak waiting to tap-root. I'm finding it harder and harder to believe that this is a coincidence.

Well at least she's still standing Reg. So you got the first bit sorted, I knew you could do it. As for genetic problems I'm not so sure, it would be extraordinary bad luck to get a whole batch like that. Give her time with some extra TLC, lets see if she blossoms into something beautiful. I'm gunning for her.

Edit; Ugly Ducklings and all that

Back
Top Bottom