New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Hi Reg :ciao:

Put more soil around her base,

she looks like she's shooting out roots above the surface.

IMG_20131206_063839.jpg

Rachel looks great :thumb:

The other one is a goner :rip:

Sorry to say but I would have to agree that one very healthy an one is no longer with us
sorry about that mate :smokin:
I just started a seed an its allso a white dwarf but not skunk cross she is the last of 5 auto,s I got when I started
after this I think for sure that I should stay with the fem seeds
Have a brilliant day:cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_20131206_063839.jpg
That's not soil, it's a block of Rapid Rooter. The piece to the right is the shell.

Hi reg. Too bad about the baby, but keep her propped up another day just to be sure. I just had a couple of White Widow clones do this and looked as bad, amazingly today they seem to be recovering.

The piece to the left is not a root?
Your probably right Mr. Suavay.

Hi reg. Too bad about the baby, but keep her propped up another day just to be sure. I just had a couple of White Widow clones do this and looked as bad, amazingly today they seem to be recovering.

:circle-of-love:
Just took another look. Well, not quite this bad.
LOL Yeah Micky, pretty horrific isn't it?

Hi Broke Ass :)
Easy der girl... Maybe you can shower some of that TLC magic you seem to be watering your babes with onto my sickly seedling attempts.

You gotta stop killing your kids! I like to put a fan on seedlings, it keeps the bitches short and strong from birth. Chow

IMG_20131206_063839.jpg

Rachel looks great :thumb:

The other one is a goner :rip:

Not to disagree, but a constant breeze on seedlings keeps air dry and not moist (humid). This in my experience has the high potential to dry out seedlings.

I have been recently taught that a constant breeze on a plant in general can lead to moisture absorption problems.

A wise grower once said,
take a step outside and find a plant that has a constant wind blowing through it...

...the problem is you can't ;)

You gotta stop killing your kids!
I know Trichs but it's not like I'm doing it intentionally. I just can't seem to get those infants right. LAVERNE & my real baby girl both were walking & talking when I took over. LOL

I just somewhat Broke-Ass upgraded my lighting. I received a new 3 pack of the light clamps that I wanted plus an additional Mini-LED bulb all from another member who's insisted on remaining anonymous. The generosity here on :420: never cease to amaze me! All he asked is that I pay it forward.
Now I have the Mini-LEDs on all three plants with one Mini on stand-by for if & when I can ever get a forth plant started. I replaced 1 of the CFLs from the top of STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) far-right with a Mini-LED. I also moved 1 of the CFLs from the top of LAVERNE (Re-Veg) far-left & placed it in one of the clamps against the tent wall where STACK A. DOLLAR (Delicious Cotton Candy) wasn't getting much light.
That's RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk) in the center.

IMG_20131206_174202.jpg
IMG_20131206_174441.jpg
IMG_20131206_174429.jpg

Nice up grade Reg. Look's like Santa came a little early. Do all of the led's flicker under you camera or just the one?
Yeah Jimmy Clause, They all flicker in the camera screen. It's the weirdest thing. You look at them, place your hand under them; nothing. I'm going to try something & see if they blink in the Blackberry phone or just the HTC.

are you flowering yet? is that room enclosed or open?
Nah B, not yet. It's a tent with zippers& flaps.

Back
Top Bottom