New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Morning Dres

I'ts 8:20 over here in Blighty, a very windy morning, a few trash cans have fallen in the street. What a mess.

Mr.squirryls greenhouse blew away last night!

3 days after I took the last ex-seedling out :yikes:

Poor Mr Squirly
But thank the Lord that at least the all the girls were out when it happened :lot-o-toke:

How baby watts are you running?
?

At least it was empty...

sorry, my phone changed many to baby. how many watts are you running? how is the temp?

can you answer me this time you fucker lol
LOL OK B, ok! Once it's lights on your the 1st thing on my to-do list...

Hey Reg.

How are the little ones doing today? Did you catch my note @#2262?
Crazy. I can show you better than I can tell you. I'll do an update later. I don't know what note your talking about but post #2262 was by my co-host Dres.

Welcome aboard Mick. Don't worry, it's an ongoing struggle here. LOL

B, I've got two 24w T5s, six 100w CFLs; plus one 2w mini lead bulb [directly above RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk)] that must be working. She's as healthy as can be now.

IMG_20131206_070617.jpg

Brit, I read your post #2264 yesterday & decided to put that tall White Widow X Skunk seedling in the tent. After going out last night I returned to her laying flat on her back on the soil I put the Rapid Rooter in. I should of took pics then but was somewhat busy. Anyway I used a couple of wire twist to stand her back up & this is what she looked like this morning. Worse...

IMG_20131206_063937.jpg

On a better note we might have a Honey Haze plant finally.I'm not even going to touch her until she looks developed. Just leave her be. I only have one Honey Haze bean left after this.

IMG_20131206_063839.jpg
IMG_20131206_063553.jpg
IMG_20131206_063616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom