New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

Exactly.....make sure you let those tops grow more first if that's what you decide to do Reg

or he could bend the main stalk over and in essence fold the plant in half. this is dangerous though lol

I bought a new sparkly gown for The Reps Are Right Sunday night, Reg.
ALRIGHT! We're going to tear the house down girl!!! I'll be wearing my new Blue Suede Shoes & my diamond Pinky Ring.

Lol

Thanxx & Welcome aboard Pinky. You aint seen nuthin yet! Wait until you're subbed to 40+ journals & then don't log in for a few days.

Pinky, make sure you tune in this Sunday around 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time. Dres & I will be hosting the All New 420 Game Show;

THE REPS ARE RIGHT

Thanxx & Welcome aboard Pinky. You aint seen nuthin yet! Wait until you're subbed to 40+ journals & then don't log in for a few days.

Yep, our friend ;) has a super power! He can read through whole pages in a single bound!

Congrats on the new Kids BAR :) Any new additions to the family as far as parents? Maybe a naming contest too?

BTW you guys/gals are scaring me with talk of SUPER super cropping! I gotta look out for my Goddaughter!
:circle-of-love:

BTW you guys/gals are scaring me with talk of SUPER super cropping! I gotta look out for my Goddaughter!
:sorry:

Yes

Just tune in to this Journal Sunday Evening AG

:ciao: Hi Reg.

Make sure you clean my ring and shoes before you send them back to the Ghetto.. :)

Your plants look awesome. :thumb: Your a long way from First Timer. ;)
Sorry Ive been absent. Flava Flav stole my Wall clock and I had a hell of a time finding that scrawny bastard. :rofl:

:cheer: 1.5HC FTW KC :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom