New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

:ciao: Hi Reg.

Make sure you clean my ring and shoes before you send them back to the Ghetto.. :)

Your plants look awesome. :thumb: Your a long way from First Timer. ;)
Sorry Ive been absent. Flava Flav stole my Wall clock and I had a hell of a time finding that scrawny bastard. :rofl:

:cheer: 1.5HC FTW KC :cheer:

Spoken like a true spimp :thumb:

Hi Spimp :ciao:

Hi Reg :ciao:

:ciao: Hi Reg.

Make sure you clean my ring and shoes before you send them back to the Ghetto.. :)

Your plants look awesome. :thumb: Your a long way from First Timer. ;)
Sorry Ive been absent. Flava Flav stole my Wall clock and I had a hell of a time finding that scrawny bastard. :rofl:

:cheer: 1.5HC FTW KC :cheer:
Fookin A hilarious Spimp! :rofl:

Spoken like a true spimp Hi Reg
What's up you guys & gal...

I did some more super cropping earlier today. This time on LAVERNE (Re-Veg)

IMG_20131204_201955.jpg
IMG_20131204_202058.jpg
IMG_20131204_202129.jpg
IMG_20131204_202113.jpg

The HONEY HAZE seedling has sprouted but looks somewhat yellowish.

IMG_20131204_202425.jpg

The WHITE WIDOW X SKUNK seedling is growing straight up but not quit opening.

IMG_20131204_202329.jpg
IMG_20131204_202649.jpg

Wow, that new babe looks crazy. It's so odd to see the first set of leaves poking out through the cotyledons. Not sure I'd be able to resist the temptation to spread her apart, killing her no doubt :laughtwo:

I'm impressed with your handling of Laverne. You seem to have no fear, Reg. :bravo:

Very nice Reg...I love supercroping...I've just been mixing it up the last couple grows with topping and lst only...if they start to straighten out you may want to tie them down...wait till you see the strong "knuckle" they will form at the bend...you don't have to tie them down for long 1-2 weeks... then you can take the tie down off as the knuckle will have started to form and will support the position of the stem

I'm not sure how you do the bends...the results are excellent...If you end up doing larger stems what I have found works well is to roll the stem back and forth between my thumb and index finger a few times to loosen up the fibers a bit first...then roll the stem as I drop my hand (slowly and gently)...no bending...more twisting

Just a tip...if it's helpful...great...but either way your doing awesome:thumb:

Wow crazy man. I really have to work my way up to all of this. :yahoo:
Trust me Dennise, your doing fine. Your learning at a much more aggressive rate than me. We can't help but to improve just by participating on :420:

Very nice bend's Reg.Not a single piece of duct tape.lol:bravo:
LOL I was coached through it by Cronic & Jay.

Awesome, I cant believe the difference in the two seedlings. Loving the heavy handed approach with the great Lavern.
If anyone would I knew you'd love to see me torture, bend, & twist her! tacocat

Wow, that new babe looks crazy. It's so odd to see the first set of leaves poking out through the cotyledons. Not sure I'd be able to resist the temptation to spread her apart, killing her no doubt :laughtwo:
If you wouldn't have used the word killing I'd probably be opening her up now!
I'm impressed with your handling of Laverne. You seem to have no fear, Reg. :bravo:
Thanxx Dres

Very nice Reg...I love supercroping...I've just been mixing it up the last couple grows with topping and lst only...if they start to straighten out you may want to tie them down...wait till you see the strong "knuckle" they will form at the bend...you don't have to tie them down for long 1-2 weeks... then you can take the tie down off as the knuckle will have started to form and will support the position of the stem

I'm not sure how you do the bends...the results are excellent...If you end up doing larger stems what I have found works well is to roll the stem back and forth between my thumb and index finger a few times to loosen up the fibers a bit first...then roll the stem as I drop my hand (slowly and gently)...no bending...more twisting

Just a tip...if it's helpful...great...but either way your doing awesome:thumb:
Thanxx

I chose that word for that exact reason. :laughtwo:

Didn't want you to think I thought it was a good idea - just that it'd be hard to resist. :lot-o-toke:
:thumb: Did you get my PM?

Your right Stacks. It's turning green.

Back
Top Bottom