New City Grower 1.0

Re: New City Grower

When you gonna flip to 12/12?

You're at about 190 watts just like me. I wonder if your tent could take an hid. aren't you running cool as is?

The white skunk looks awesome. shes loving you for transplanting her.

When you gonna flip to 12/12?

You're at about 190 watts just like me. I wonder if your tent could take an hid. aren't you running cool as is?

The white skunk looks awesome. shes loving you for transplanting her.
For as long as I can keep everything under 60% of the tent's height I'll be in veg. I have a Grow budget that I strictly adhere to which as of now is at it's brink with all the little things I plan to purchase. Something like that is out of the question right now. The tent is right next to the window with the A/C which I run year round set at 72F. During the winter the A/C & radiator in my bedroom stay in a tug-a-war but it stays at a comfortable temp. As long as I crack the top zipper of the tent within an hour after lights on it's stays between 82ish -75ish F in the tent all day.

Wow Reg, your ladies look great!

Love that elegant thang with the long slim leaves - in the black pot - who she? I'm a sucker for an elegant woman. :kisstwo:

Watch it Mr. Suavay & Dres, He's hitting on your God-daughter RACHEL SUAVAY (White Widow X Skunk)

Ahh, 'tis herself, Rachel the Refined, Princess of Poise, Empress of Elegance, the Suavay.

Graytail approves.

For as long as I can keep everything under 60% of the tent's height I'll be in veg. I have a Grow budget that I strictly adhere to which as of now is at it's brink with all the little things I plan to purchase. Something like that is out of the question right now. The tent is right next to the window with the A/C which I run year round set at 72F. During the winter the A/C & radiator in my bedroom stay in a tug-a-war but it stays at a comfortable temp. As long as I crack the top zipper of the tent within an hour after lights on it's stays between 82ish -75ish F in the tent all day.

I think you should flip to 12/12 soon because as you know fluorescent lighting doesn't penetrate well. its gonna be interesting to see if the bottom of the plant makes buds at all.

I think you should flip to 12/12 soon because as you know fluorescent lighting doesn't penetrate well. its gonna be interesting to see if the bottom of the plant makes buds at all.

errr

page 12 of my journal 1 60 day wonder finished under flouros
but also used side lighting and had lights at different heights
but buds all over :thumb:

he hasn't filliped to 12/12 yet. healthy plants can double, sometimes even triple their size in the stretch.

checking out your first journal now.

either way this is going to be interesting to watch. I hope they bloom fast for you this time BAR

keep in mind I was using flouro tubes
t-8's to boot
only 25 watts each tube

I think sidelighting is essential when using CFLs, I used sidelighting for both vegging and flowering and got decent growth and bud development throughout the entire plant.

that's true. im getting a 125 watt to hang from the ceiling then using 6 cfls on the sides. should be good I hope its not too hot to run 250 watts of cfl @ about 15k lumens that's like a 150 watt hid

bar you're gonna have to find a way to mount the side cfls lower imo

Or build a reflector to salvage wasted upwards light. I've seen many different things like aluminum flashing (my favorite), tin baking containers, windshield heat protectors, mylar and some cases aluminum foil that is properly stretched out. Even something that is white will send a few lumens back down.

Good morning everyone. I woke up in nightmarish sweat thinking I was out of Honey Haze beans without one surviving plant. My lady was like; "Why are you getting up so early, it's Saturday". I told her I had to save the Honey Haze!

So here's a quick pictorial of what transpired this morning...

IMG_20131207_034838.jpg
IMG_20131207_041901.jpg
IMG_20131207_035803.jpg
IMG_20131207_042639.jpg
IMG_20131207_035047.jpg
IMG_20131207_042928.jpg
IMG_20131207_042827.jpg
IMG_20131207_043638.jpg
IMG_20131207_043821.jpg

And yes Mr. Suavay, Those were definitely roots on the surface.

Back
Top Bottom