New aussie Auto grower, looking for some advice

G'day metal, I ordered mine yesterday morning, so I assume they might get here by Tuesday or Wednesday next week, I am in Tassie after all 🤔
You might want to check their site or it may have been somewhere in the emails, but I’m 90% sure I read that they only post on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Either way I’m quite confident you’ll receive them, I found the company to be run well.

How are your girls coming along @Metalfish ? Also just curious, what line of nutrients are you going to be using?
TTM
Yeah they seem ok, I put a little aquarium heater in the sump so the roots have water at 22’c. For my nutrients I read around and decided to use Bio Diesel green diamond.

You might want to check their site or it may have been somewhere in the emails, but I’m 90% sure I read that they only post on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Either way I’m quite confident you’ll receive them, I found the company to be run well.
Hmmm I was sure I read on their site that they post everyday and if payment is processed before 11am, it's same day post. But I could be wrong, I'm also very confident too, the back and forth with the admin through emails is very quick and I received a tracking number this morning. I did ask about the breeders that our auto GGs came from, but she was reluctant to say.
Yeah they seem ok, I put a little aquarium heater in the sump so the roots have water at 22’c. For my nutrients I read around and decided to use Bio Diesel green diamond.
That's great to hear man, I'm very keen to see some photos! I'll be interested to know how your bio diesel works, I personally went with the green planet duel fuel line plus every additive they sell, cost me about $350 all up!

Hmmm I was sure I read on their site that they post everyday and if payment is processed before 11am, it's same day post. But I could be wrong, I'm also very confident too, the back and forth with the admin through emails is very quick and I received a tracking number this morning. I did ask about the breeders that our auto GGs came from, but she was reluctant to say.

That's great to hear man, I'm very keen to see some photos! I'll be interested to know how your bio diesel works, I personally went with the green planet duel fuel line plus every additive they sell, cost me about $350 all up!
Who knows, I’m also stoned 24/7 and may have read it on a different website. Haha

I’ll take a few pictures tomorrow if I get the chance. I was looking at the green planet stuff also and bio diesel had a similar package but most of their pack was aimed at growing in coco.

Who knows, I’m also stoned 24/7 and may have read it on a different website. Haha

I’ll take a few pictures tomorrow if I get the chance. I was looking at the green planet stuff also and bio diesel had a similar package but most of their pack was aimed at growing in coco.
Haha that is quite a possibility then!

Great, can't wait to check them out, I guess it comes down to what works for you and your price range, but in the end all nutrient lines do basically the same job I guess.

G'day guys and gals!
Just another quick update, I've got this awesome mate of mine that just so happens to work at a garden centre, he scored me 50 litres of pearlite and 25 litres of coco peat, all of which was free! Yay!!! 😃
20240817_143236.jpg

Made him a wicked feed of kangaroo burgers to say thankyou 😋
20240817_134637.jpg

Quick question @Bill284 the pearlite is graded "fine", will that still be okay for me to use with your method? 🤔

Happy growing everyone,
TTM

G'day guys and gals!
Just another quick update, I've got this awesome mate of mine that just so happens to work at a garden centre, he scored me 50 litres of pearlite and 25 litres of coco peat, all of which was free! Yay!!! 😃
20240817_143236.jpg

20240817_134637.jpg

Quick question @Bill284 the pearlite is graded "fine", will that still be okay for me to use with your method? 🤔

Happy growing everyone,
TTM
Freebies are great, but a good mate is even better.
That’s an awesome looking burger too.

Freebies are great, but a good mate is even better.
That’s an awesome looking burger too.
Yep freebies are always good, especially with some of the prices we pay for what we do! (I've already invested $570 into my upcoming grow and I'm not done yet). But you're right metal, I treasure my mates above all! Thanks, the burgers were delicious, I am a pretty decent chef if I do say so myself 🙂↔️

Also @Metalfish could you kindly tell where everyone gets these cool little vintage emojis that are mostly weed related? I feel like I'm missing out

Yep freebies are always good, especially with some of the prices we pay for what we do! (I've already invested $570 into my upcoming grow and I'm not done yet). But you're right metal, I treasure my mates above all! Thanks, the burgers were delicious, I am a pretty decent chef if I do say so myself 🙂↔️

Also @Metalfish could you kindly tell where everyone gets these cool little vintage emojis that are mostly weed related? I feel like I'm missing out
Hey Tassie, if you click on the smiley face on the composer tool bar you will see a bunch of emojis! :passitleft:

G'day guys and gals!
20240817_143236.jpg

20240817_134637.jpg

Happy growing everyone,
TTM
As long as it's clean it'll be good. :thumb:
Burgers look great, yummy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

As long as it's clean it'll be good. :thumb:
Burgers look great, yummy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Awesome! You've made my night, here I was thinking I was gonna have to spend yet more cash!
Yeah they were delicious bill, one of the great things about Australia is we've always got afresh kangaroo jumping around somewhere 😀 (sorry animal lovers) :peacetwo:

Awesome! You've made my night, here I was thinking I was gonna have to spend yet more cash!
Yeah they were delicious bill, one of the great things about Australia is we've always got afresh kangaroo jumping around somewhere 😀 (sorry animal lovers) :peacetwo:
Never had kangaroo before...Is it compareable to anything?

Never had kangaroo before...Is it compareable to anything?
Yeah, it's got that standard kinda gamey taste, if you mince it into burgers or make a stew, you probably wouldn't tell the difference from beef, but if you grilled it as steaks, very similar to deer.

Yeah, it's got that standard kinda gamey taste, if you mince it into burgers or make a stew, you probably wouldn't tell the difference from beef, but if you grilled it as steaks, very similar to deer.
I was hoping you were not gonna say chicken. Lol. I'm a fan of venison. Thanks for the insight.

Are you allowed to hunt them?
Is there a hunting season for them?
Or is it a have at'er type situation?:rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's pretty much option C bill, as long as you own the land or have permission from the landowner, then yeah, have at'er :laugh:
How hard is it to get a rifle there?
Can anyone buy one?
Do you need a license and a coarse ?
Meat of any kind is expensive here.
You can't beat the price of shooting your own.
I haven't been hunting since my back injury , but we love bear and moose meat.
T hat'll fill your freezer. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

How hard is it to get a rifle there?
Can anyone buy one?
Do you need a license and a coarse ?
Meat of any kind is expensive here.
You can't beat the price of shooting your own.
I haven't been hunting since my back injury , but we love bear and moose meat.
T hat'll fill your freezer. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah, it's extremely hard, unless you're the member of club or own a farm it's next to impossible and getting a licence for centre fire rifles is a whole nother story. You don't have to do a course though, just fill out all the paperwork, get a police check etc.
Yeah meat is super expensive here, well actually every is lol, a pack of 20 tailor-mades is about $35 for a shit brand!
But yeah I much prefer meat that I've earned too.
Can't say I've ever tried bear or moose, if we even had them over here it'd probably be a protected fucking species anyways :rofl:
Sorry to hear about your back man, hopefully you can get back out there someday (no pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom