New aussie Auto grower, looking for some advice

Well it's only been just over 24hrs and 3 of the seeds have broken dirt, they dont look the best, but we'll see how they go!
Wish them luck 🍀
20240926_141531.jpg
20240926_141515.jpg
20240926_141504.jpg
Put a cup over them with holes in it and just spray the top of the cup enough to keep the inside humid. It looks like they are over watered. The darker color makes me think that at least.

Put a cup over them with holes in it and just spray the top of the cup enough to keep the inside humid. It looks like they are over watered. The darker color makes me think that at least.
Hey buddy, they're definitely not overwatered, just the way the pictures make them look, they've probably only had about 2 tsp worth of water each total!
I've never been a fan of humidity domes, it's pretty humid in the cupboard, so I'll avoid that for now

I'm wishing you all the luck buddy! Few weeks and should be big enough for a transplant are you going to give them any superthrive?
Defs need all the luck I can get with these damn seeds 🙄 nah I don't use superthrive, but I have some mammoth P and 14 other bottles of nutrients, so just a weak solution when they're ready

Hey buddy, they're definitely not overwatered, just the way the pictures make them look, they've probably only had about 2 tsp worth of water each total!
I've never been a fan of humidity domes, it's pretty humid in the cupboard, so I'll avoid that for now
Didn't realize you had them in an enclosed area yeah your good. I had my cups sit under 24 hour lights for a week and then slowly lowered the light per day until I hit 14 hours to match the outside. I only watered them twice the whole time they were in cups lol 😆

Lol I'm gonna say the StarkRaven method is just gonna be adding molasses with every feeding hahaha I love my sugar junkie microbes ❤️ I gotta do it every year might tone it down next year I went through 4 bottles of molasses per plant haha

Didn't realize you had them in an enclosed area yeah your good. I had my cups sit under 24 hour lights for a week and then slowly lowered the light per day until I hit 14 hours to match the outside. I only watered them twice the whole time they were in cups lol 😆
Yeah, they're in the bedroom cupboard where I can control the environment just to see if they will grow at all!
Being autos, they won't really care about the light, but I'm going with 20/4 at the moment. I've only ever done solo cups in the past with photos, so we'll just see how they go. The one surviving member from the last 4, is actually looking okay in the pot outside, gave her a very weak dose of nutes this morning 🌄
As long as it's nutrients for root development and microbe health I think it's basically the same thing as super thrive lol
Yeah superthrive is just a brand name IMO. Ive got roots builder by GP, Mammoth P is an active microbial supplement and they've also got some myco all around the taproots!
Lol I'm gonna say the StarkRaven method is just gonna be adding molasses with every feeding hahaha I love my sugar junkie microbes ❤️ I gotta do it every year might tone it down next year I went through 4 bottles of molasses per plant haha
Yeah that's awesome, every grower finds their own little methods and if it works for you then don't change it 😉

Yeah, they're in the bedroom cupboard where I can control the environment just to see if they will grow at all!
Being autos, they won't really care about the light, but I'm going with 20/4 at the moment. I've only ever done solo cups in the past with photos, so we'll just see how they go. The one surviving member from the last 4, is actually looking okay in the pot outside, gave her a very weak dose of nutes this morning 🌄

Yeah superthrive is just a brand name IMO. Ive got roots builder by GP, Mammoth P is an active microbial supplement and they've also got some myco all around the taproots!

Yeah that's awesome, every grower finds their own little methods and if it works for you then don't change it 😉
That's what I'm saying. If I do anything different I want to at least keep giving them molasses as part of my style haha 😄 people will know me as the molasses man.

Well it's only been just over 24hrs and 3 of the seeds have broken dirt, they dont look the best, but we'll see how they go!
Wish them luck 🍀
20240926_141531.jpg
20240926_141515.jpg
20240926_141504.jpg
Be careful overwatering.
I use a turkey baster in a little circle around babies.
They drown very easy at first.
Hey:ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

@TassieTurtleman I alway mist the sprout with water and wait a bit for the pellicle covering the cotyledons to moisten & soften, then it slips right off using tweezers very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom