New aussie Auto grower, looking for some advice

weed like that i think is just gone out of the gene pool today.. that was a much different time haha..
First strain I ever smoked was blue dream out of a soda can back in 2010 lol 😆 😅

What do you think of my first grow @TechnicianGrower

I'm in the Sierra Nevada mtns near Yosemite national park and Stanislaus national forrest. Also right near the redwoods lol 😆 big trees normally a good indicator plants will be big too. @TassieTurtleman I'm pretty sure they irradiated your seeds 😞 only problem with ordering online.
Lol thanks for flooding my thread with all your pics stark! 🤣🤣 nah I'm kidding, I honestly don't mind.
Yeah it's not the online ordering thats a problem, just the fact that I ordered something already in Australia, so no need to stealth, therefore soon as customs seen biological products, they wouldve been like "yeah let's irradiate the fuck outta these" dogs they are 🙄
Oh well, sacred seeds has already posted me some more freebies, awesome company! They'll be here this week and I'll be ordering some seeds off both the vault and herbies, because they'll be stealth, customs will either find them and seize or I'll get my seeds without irradiation LOL!

Lol thanks for flooding my thread with all your pics stark! 🤣🤣 nah I'm kidding, I honestly don't mind.
Yeah it's not the online ordering thats a problem, just the fact that I ordered something already in Australia, so no need to stealth, therefore soon as customs seen biological products, they wouldve been like "yeah let's irradiate the fuck outta these" dogs they are 🙄
Oh well, sacred seeds has already posted me some more freebies, awesome company! They'll be here this week and I'll be ordering some seeds off both the vault and herbies, because they'll be stealth, customs will either find them and seize or I'll get my seeds without irradiation LOL!
Love you 😉 lmao 🤣 nah dog I didn't mean too blow up your page I was just chatting with tech and he's quite the guy i can tell he has seen his far share of plants. Hope you have better luck with your blue dream girl scout combo 😀 and if you can get more free seeds that's awesome!!! I think I'm going to keep buying locally from Humboldt seed company I love the strain I got this year 😀 also I want to support my local farmers more.

Love you 😉 lmao 🤣 nah dog I didn't mean too blow up your page I was just chatting with tech and he's quite the guy i can tell he has seen his far share of plants. Hope you have better luck with your blue dream girl scout combo 😀 and if you can get more free seeds that's awesome!!! I think I'm going to keep buying locally from Humboldt seed company I love the strain I got this year 😀 also I want to support my local farmers more.
Haha love you too ya little shit! It's all g, I don't mind brother 😉
Yeah the only one that survived out of the 4 is the zkittlez and I don't reckon it'll live long either lol. Ive got 4 of the gorilla glues germinating in my bedroom cupboard and I'm gonna grow them in there in solo cups with led lights until they're enough of a plant to go outside, I doubt they'll make it that far though, it's the seeds that are the problem, not me this time 🤣

nirvana is a good one also for autos
Haha love you too ya little shit! It's all g, I don't mind brother 😉
Yeah the only one that survived out of the 4 is the zkittlez and I don't reckon it'll live long either lol. Ive got 4 of the gorilla glues germinating in my bedroom cupboard and I'm gonna grow them in there in solo cups with led lights until they're enough of a plant to go outside, I doubt they'll make it that far though, it's the seeds that are the problem, not me this time 🤣
alot of companies that breed cant make seeds for shit. like its so hard to pollinate at the right time or add that cordal silver or whatever shit to fem plants at the right time. canuk seeds being one of them. prolly went thru 7 before i got one to pop. big waste of money.

First strain I ever smoked was blue dream out of a soda can back in 2010 lol 😆 😅
funny i started to smoke in 2011. was a little overthinking my years there. kronic didnt hit here really until like 2012 from the west anyways you guys were lucky then haha and still are as far as good weed and genes. i was smoking brickweed reggie then or payed 20 dollars a gram for kronic which siome strains was the best i ever smoked. for example best ak47 i ever had was fedex ed from cali and it was so keify it was like powder crazy looking hydro.. mmm was worth 20 a gram compared to this dogshit 10 to 12 dollar dispensary fucking trash. the growers here dont speak english and cant grow worth a fuck.. money here just ruined it so much for medicine. lol

nirvana is a good one also for autos

alot of companies that breed cant make seeds for shit. like its so hard to pollinate at the right time or add that cordal silver or whatever shit to fem plants at the right time. canuk seeds being one of them. prolly went thru 7 before i got one to pop. big waste of money.
Yeah, I'm deffs gonna be sourcing some Barney's farm ASAP

Isn’t weird the language where you grow up? I started smoking weed in 1988 and it doesn’t matter where I get weed here they either hydro or bush. But they can hardly give bush away here so if you can get your hands on it, you’ll get about an ounce for $50.
To be honest no one knows what they have.😂

Back
Top Bottom