My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

Well, the storm (from the hurricane) has started.

It is breaking some of the welds on the tomato cages and the trees are flopping significantly.

So far no broken branches, but I will definitely take good vibes from any willing to put it out there today! ☮️

IMG_20240927_091534269_HDR~2.jpg
Good Vibes Brother!

Curious if anyone else finds a tiny short bodied worm in their bud rot buds when they're broken open.?

Bud rot sucks! Snip that tip and hope it doesn't spread 🙏🏻

caterpillars, worms, and other pests help spread it. it often is in their feces.

They just changed it from an advisory to a high wind warning with a max speed of 60 MPH.

I was not happy to hear this and started to freak out a little bit. But, then it occurred to me how stupid and selfish . . . because people lost their lives and property down south from this hurricane.

So, I'm putting a positive expectation out there for today in my backyard, but I'm letting this go now. A nap sounds good now really.

Thanks for the good vibes. 🙏☮️

The storm is coming to an end now. I'll get a better idea in the morning but the branches that broke off seem to be mostly lower underdeveloped interior branches, the two white windows in the garden on the left hand side fared the best but the other two (as well as the screen) below didn't do so well.

IMG_20240927_181432184~2.jpg
IMG_20240927_180302706~2.jpg

IMG_20240927_181452579.jpg

If the branches are only partially torn off you can graft then back to where they were originally, and they may continue to grow.

This can be an experiment to see if partially broken branches will reattach and continue growing. Think of it as if the tree got super cropped and try and save as much as you can.

Hopefully the branches you tied down stayed put.

If the branches are only partially torn off you can graft then back to where they were originally, and they may continue to grow.

This can be an experiment to see if partially broken branches will reattach and continue growing. Think of it as if the tree got super cropped and try and save as much as you can.

Hopefully the branches you tied down stayed put.

Most of them are partially torn off. I'll try grafting them. The buds are not far from harvest, I can see this working.

None of the main branches that I tied with paracord broke. So that is cool. 👍

It might be wishful thinking but even though the two plants look like hell, I think when I can see them in the light in the morning I will do what I can to get them standing back up as much as possible and after its all said and done there might be minimal bud loss overall believe it or not.

In spite of this disappointment today, I'm looking at the bright side which is there is still no shortage of weed/bud here. 😂👍

Back
Top Bottom