My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

I'm in Ohio. Just happy to be able to grow it and not worry about being arrested. !! 😎✌️💚
Hey I'm a new member here but I live in Ohio as well. I personally don't think it's a big concern unless your selling huge quantities and have a lot of traffic around your home. Other than that I doubt the police would want to make more work for themselves now they don't have to be concerned about it like they used to but we are still a prison state with the biggest population incarcerated I believe.

IMG_20241019_162843436_HDR~2.jpg

My present situation . . . (still harvesting, hanging, running the bowl trimmer, filling drying racks, and curing. )

You know @Trump another expression that kinda applies to my last two weeks is, "the gift that keeps giving." That's where I'm at now anyway since I'm on the downhill side of this. Although the other expression of yours that still makes me laugh every time it pops in my mind, "you've had it too easy bitch!" does still kinda apply here as well.

😂

Im getting showered with presents in separate deliveries now from winning plant of the month.

It is such a great feeling and I just have to say thanks so much to @Ke0ncp and @Ramblinrose1965 for suggesting I enter her.

And, for that matter thanks so much to those who voted for her. This has actually brought a lot of joy to me.

And, thanks again so much to all who have helped me learn so much here.

Sometimes it's hard to say thanks to a group of people without sounding like you're accepting an academy award, but thank you sincerely. 🙂🙏☮️

Can’t wait for a smoke report

Man, I forgot you asked for this once before and I wanted to answer it like now but I'm so physically/mentally drained from processing weed and smoking weed and drinking beer now that I couldn't do it justice. I can say in summary these three plants on shakedown street are a whole other thing though. They are like drums/space. I want to name the OG Kush, Shekina because of Her attributes. I can articulate clearly it when I have more energy man if that makes any sense. I'm exhausted stoned and very happy man. If I forget again please remind me. 😂

Man, I forgot you asked for this once before and I wanted to answer it like now but I'm so physically/mentally drained from processing weed and smoking weed and drinking beer now that I couldn't do it justice. I can say in summary these three plants on shakedown street are a whole other thing though. They are like drums/space. I want to name the OG Kush, Shekina because of Her attributes. I can articulate clearly it when I have more energy man if that makes any sense. I'm exhausted stoned and very happy man. If I forget again please remind me. 😂
Good work buddy go relax :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey I'm a new member here but I live in Ohio as well. I personally don't think it's a big concern unless your selling huge quantities and have a lot of traffic around your home. Other than that I doubt the police would want to make more work for themselves now they don't have to be concerned about it like they used to but we are still a prison state with the biggest population incarcerated I believe.
I'm in muskingum area. The criminal justice system all over is seriously flawed. Happy Ohio Saturday you filthy buckeye!! 😎✌️

IMG_20241019_162843436_HDR~2.jpg

My present situation . . . (still harvesting, hanging, running the bowl trimmer, filling drying racks, and curing. )

You know @Trump another expression that kinda applies to my last two weeks is, "the gift that keeps giving." That's where I'm at now anyway since I'm on the downhill side of this. Although the other expression of yours that still makes me laugh every time it pops in my mind, "you've had it too easy bitch!" does still kinda apply here as well.

😂
Wow! You've definitely made a dent. That bowl trimmer must be working overtime!!

And then there was none!

Great work man!! Too bad we weren’t close we could start a bud co-op and trade an oz or 2 with each other!!!

Hmm I need to do that here with the local growers!!

The @Ke0ncp Smoke Report:

1 of 4

I was supposed to have 3 varieties but it turns out I have 4. This review is of the surprise 4th plant. It smells very strong of Concord grape just like welch's juice.

I'm thinking grape Kush. And as I understand the term creeper, this grape is the definition of the term. Its like it should be named Go with the flow because you don't have any choice. Its like you smoke it and you think man I didn't get high at all.

Then you start to feel joyful and realize you are getting high slowly over a long period of time. And then your deep seated happiness remains but you keep getting higher and higher from this session to the point where you don't want to get any higher. But, then you keep getting higher and the visuals kick in and all the fall colors hues and textures of Nature come into view and you are present aware experience Bliss at this level that continues for long time and seems to still be with you in the backside of the Beautiful trip

Another name that comes to mind in addition to go with the flow is slow ride.

The @Ke0ncp Smoke Report.

1 of 4

I was supposed to have 3 varieties but it turns out I have 4. This review is of the surprise 4th plant. It smells very strong of Concord grape just like welch's juice.

I'm thinking grape Kush. And as I understand the term creeper, this grape is the definition of the term. Its like it should be named Go with the flow because you don't have any choice. Its like you smoke it and you think man I didn't get high at all.

Then you start to feel joyful and realize you are getting high slowly over a long period of time. And then your deep seated happiness remains but you keep getting higher and higher from this session to the point where you don't want to get any higher. But, then you keep getting higher and the visuals kick in and all the fall colors hues and textures of Nature come into view and you are present aware experience Bliss at this level that continues for long time and seems to still be with you in the backside of the Beautiful trip

Another name that comes to mind in addition to go with the flow is slow ride.
Man I wanna smoke of that goodness. 😎
Sounds like a mushroom trip.

Back
Top Bottom