My First Outdoor/In Ground Grow

How did the bowl trimmer work out for you?

As far as I'm concerned it's working perfectly. It seems to trim just the right amount off to me. šŸ‘

Also, I forgot to mention the smallest plant that was always the runt of them all started smelling strong of grapes. Actually it makes my whole garage smell like welch's grape juice, it's very pleasant. The fall color for the leaves was purple and the buds had a slight purple tint.

It was supposed to be a white widow from Royal Queen Seeds. I guess it's some kind of grape Kush.

I put a piece of trim in a fig tree pot to see what would happen about 1.5 weeks ago. Its hanging in there and it looks like it is trying to root. It's going down to 30 degrees tonight. We will see how tuff it is. šŸ™‚šŸ˜‚šŸ™‚

IMG_20241015_184802843.jpg

I put a piece of trim in a fig tree pot to see what would happen about 1.5 weeks ago. Its hanging in there and it looks like it is trying to root. It's going down to 30 degrees tonight. We will see how tuff it is. šŸ™‚šŸ˜‚šŸ™‚

IMG_20241015_184802843.jpg
Maybe you should make an Octagon pot and throw in a bunch of cuts to see who survives!

You can start your own MMA league. Mixed Marijuana Arts!

I'm like in a dream state now still processing this flower.

My outdoor grow was and is such a romantic experience just like I hoped it would be.

I love growing weed.

Thanks again to @Trump and the other heavy hitters here and the whole gang!
How many lbs you think you will end up with?

Back
Top Bottom