My First Grow

Good morning my friends

Another great day to celebrate my girl! She’s been doing great in the gloomy conditions but like any good plant 🌱 she loves the sun 🌞

It came out to help her finish up.

Patience. 😌

Thanks for following our journey 🌱

IMG_4246.jpeg

IMG_4245.jpeg

IMG_4243.jpeg

IMG_4244.jpeg

Question:@bill284 @StarkRaven @TassieTurtleman @con

How much longer do you think she has?

Should I remove the smaller ones from the bottom to help her focus on the bigger pieces.

For context you can see I tried to keep her from getting out of control but with my limited knowledge I don’t believe I trimmed her back properly. Anyhow she’s a beautiful lady

I know I still have a week or so. What do y’all think?🤔🧐

IMG_4255.jpeg

IMG_4254.jpeg

IMG_4253.jpeg

IMG_4252.jpeg

IMG_4251.jpeg

IMG_4250.jpeg

IMG_4249.jpeg

IMG_4248.jpeg

IMG_4247.jpeg

Question:@bill284 @StarkRaven @TassieTurtleman @con

How much longer do you think she has?

Should I remove the smaller ones from the bottom to help her focus on the bigger pieces.

For context you can see I tried to keep her from getting out of control but with my limited knowledge I don’t believe I trimmed her back properly. Anyhow she’s a beautiful lady

I know I still have a week or so. What do y’all think?🤔🧐

IMG_4255.jpeg

IMG_4254.jpeg

IMG_4253.jpeg

IMG_4252.jpeg

IMG_4251.jpeg

IMG_4250.jpeg

IMG_4249.jpeg

IMG_4248.jpeg

IMG_4247.jpeg
i would agree with Roy 2-3 weeks i see the odd white pistel but most are red/brown & starting to curl up so you're close, do you have a jewlers loop 30-60x or a cheap electronic scope to see if your trichomes are clear or cloudy or turning amber? you'll want cloudy to amber cloudy to white is peak THC & more of a heady high & amber is just starting to decay & more of a couch lock effect

do you have a jewlers loop 30-60x or a cheap electronic scope to see if your trichomes are clear or cloudy or turning amber? you'll want cloudy to amber cloudy to white is peak THC & more of a heady high & amber is just starting to decay & more of a couch lock effect
The amber trich test isn't supposed to work as well for sun grown plants as the sun can degrade the look of the trichs before they're actually ripe.

White pistils say still some time to go. Is she still drinking well? That will slow to a grind when she's done.

I'd lean more towards three weeks left, I didn't see much amber on the trich shots, I've never grown outdoors though so I'm not sure how much faster/slower the maturing process happens in natural light. I'd be confident in letting them go two more weeks and then checking trichomes every day in the third week. But you should definitely listen to someone who has outdoor experience lol.

The amber trich test isn't supposed to work as well for sun grown plants as the sun can degrade the look of the trichs before they're actually ripe.

White pistils say still some time to go. Is she still drinking well? That will slow to a grind when she's done.
Yep I have the jewelry loupe. She’s all cloudy and wants to get smoked haha

She’s drinking her water down still

true i did notice this year with my summer grow that they went cloudy/white & not much amber even on the sugar leaves

Here are some up close photos of individual buds. Let me know what you think @Bill284 @TassieTurtleman @StarkRaven @con @everyone420

IMG_4256.jpeg

IMG_4257.jpeg

IMG_4258.jpeg

IMG_4259.jpeg

IMG_4260.jpeg

IMG_4261.jpeg

IMG_4262.jpeg

IMG_4263.jpeg

IMG_4264.jpeg

IMG_4265.jpeg
It's up to you honestly I prefer a more sedated high with pain relief so I want to let my ganja age and develop 33% amber trichomes but if your looking for a euphoric head high then harvesting when everything is milky white is my suggestion. Strains also make a big difference indica for relaxing body highs and sativas for psychoactive highs. Their pistols appear to be turning brow and curling so it's very close to harvest time! Hope this helps and have a great day 😀

Thanks. I know I’m asking if she’s ready to go a lot. That’s the inpatient ADHD me. lol
It's all good :high-five:
When she stops draining her pot flowering is finished.
Giving her her best life to maximize thc is our goal along the way.
Asking questions along the way helps you learn.
That's what we are here for.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom