My First Grow

So it's got the terpenes of lemonene, or lemon grass and pinene that's good! Pinene helps people with respiratory problems :) lemonene is a very euphoric high more chill so you could end up with some killer smooth bud! Just make sure you flush your plants so you get that clean white ash.
Absolutely plan on flushing, the nutrients is use have a horrible smell and I don’t want that taste in my buds !

This is what I use to feed her

IMG_4208.png

This is the nutritional liquid I’ve been using for anyone interested in how my plant grew so well. Perhaps it had something to do with my feeding and care but this product was great.

Rezin is made from a combination of Ascorbic, Citric, Gluconic and Lactic Acids created through our fermentation process.
Unlike other products, it will not impact the ppm/EC of your nutrient solution, allowing you to run your base nutrients at full strength.
Rezin was developed to greatly increase resin production. Rezin leverages the production of terpenes to amplify the essential oil and aroma profile of your plants. A byproduct of the development processes that Rezin enhances means that it also improves overall plant health. It will visually improve the “crystalline” appearance of the finished flowers.
Improves the growth rate in the vegetative portion of the growth cycle.
Does not contain any plant growth regulators (PGRs) or banned and restricted bio-stimulators unlike other products promising similar results on the market.

IMG_4208.png

This is the nutritional liquid I’ve been using for anyone interested in how my plant grew so well. Perhaps it had something to do with my feeding and care but this product was great.

Rezin is made from a combination of Ascorbic, Citric, Gluconic and Lactic Acids created through our fermentation process.
Unlike other products, it will not impact the ppm/EC of your nutrient solution, allowing you to run your base nutrients at full strength.
Rezin was developed to greatly increase resin production. Rezin leverages the production of terpenes to amplify the essential oil and aroma profile of your plants. A byproduct of the development processes that Rezin enhances means that it also improves overall plant health. It will visually improve the “crystalline” appearance of the finished flowers.
Does not contain any plant growth regulators (PGRs) or banned and restricted bio-stimulators unlike other products promising similar results on the market.

IMG_4208.png
It’s an aroma and flavor enhancer @StarkRaven . I thought she was just nutritional. Haha. Should have read the whole information package before using, but this is all I’ve used along with a dollar store bag of miracle grow. Hahaha.

Absolutely plan on flushing, the nutrients is use have a horrible smell and I don’t want that taste in my buds !
some ppl flush some don't i don't, you might find this interesting
You cannot flush nutrients from your buds! Click the links below for the science:
LINK LINK

some ppl flush some don't i don't, you might find this interesting
You cannot flush nutrients from your buds! Click the links below for the science:
LINK LINK
I am not flushing for nutrition reasons. I know the science it’s fascinating. I’m flushing for the purpose of flavor.

I am not flushing for nutrition reasons. I know the science it’s fascinating. I’m flushing for the purpose of flavor. My liquid has a strong sulfur smell that I don’t want taste. Might not make a difference though. I’m also flushing to make sure the nutrients aren’t stored in the soil. I want to know I’m not going to burn her with food. Idk how to explain myself. Haha

I am not flushing for nutrition reasons. I know the science it’s fascinating. I’m flushing for the purpose of flavor.
best results for flavor is a proper dry & cure, i just thought i'd give you a good read, i'm sure it'll taste good either way

best results for flavor is a proper dry & cure, i just thought i'd give you a good read, i'm sure it'll taste good either way
Yep, there are no nutrients in the plant per se - the plant has already converted any nutes to starches etc
Flushing saves a waste of nutrients in the final week and cleans the soil, not the plant - IMO

I agree con. I’m really just doing it in hopes it helps but I have read the science behind it (flushing)

I’m just doing it out of curiosity.

I agree con. I’m really just doing it in hopes it helps but I have read the science behind it (flushing)

I’m just doing it out of curiosity.
what ever you're doing your plant looks great there is a lot of info out there & can be a bit overwhelming & one of the best things of growing is trying new things & doing what works best for you

Hey, so I’m starting to think that where I grew my plants helped me keep pests away. She’s elevated on my pool deck and her pot has never touched anything but wood. Maybe I was just really lucky an had beginners luck 🍀 but I truly am convinced it helped keep pests away. This is a photo taken today after my pool was taken down. Mind the big dorky dog That’s my boy Bosco.

image.jpg

Girl, stop ya got me blushing ☺️ thank you for the compliment. I’m so grateful to have fellow women who share the same interests.

Me too!

I’m 100% a girls girl.

Look forward to watching your adventures.

IMG_4208.png
Love it 😀 I bought the entire GP nutrient line, cost me around $400 all up. I'll be interested to see how it works for you! Do you have any of their other products?

Love it 😀 I bought the entire GP nutrient line, cost me around $400 all up. I'll be interested to see how it works for you! Do you have any of their other products?
Nope 😉 just the Rezin. I’m hoping it is enough to to help Mother Nature create some magic

Back
Top Bottom