My First Grow

I’ve not seen any male signs. I’m always inspecting her. That’s so weird. Did I do something wrong
Nope it just happens sometimes from stress could of been the weather or conditions your plant went through. When you pulled the males what did you do with them?

Is it still worth keeping then. She’s not riddled with em by any means. Now I’m worried I’m going to have great hemp 😂
Some of the best weed in the world is hermaphrodite. Don't even stress 😌 save the seeds and plant them next year pull all the males and try again. You probably pulled them to late and they opened up their pollen sacks. I would bag any males twice and tie it off and throw it in the trash.

Some of the best weed in the world is hermaphrodite. Don't even stress 😌 save the seeds and plant them next year pull all the males and try again. You probably pulled them to late and they opened up their pollen sacks. I would bag any males twice and tie it off and throw it in the trash.

I actually culled 2 males this year pre flower so no sacks were opened yet. However, the dork next door has been growing outside too I found out and found a male. So it’s possible that happened but his plant was far. Still a possibility though

I actually culled 2 males this year pre flower so no sacks were opened yet. However, the dork next door has been growing outside too I found out and found a male. So it’s possible that happened but his plant was far. Still a possibility though

Also I only found them (seeds) on one branch so that’s neat. Man these plants are fascinating. And I can’t see any bananas 🍌

@Bill284 how do I tell her... @JenniM seeds means it started to go hermaphrodite. Your strain could be related to a super lemon haze with those terpenes.

Id save the seeds and try to grow some more! Just make sure you pill the males before they flower or you will end up with hermaphrodite.
Some girls produce phantom seeds without being pollinated. :Namaste:
Personally if I find a seed I crush it.
I don't grow anything but fems with solid genetics.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I like your style Bill. Ima do the same then. Maybe I’ll use the seeds as my science project next season. I want to quad em but practice first on a plant I would not cry over possibly ruining 😂

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Bills the kind of guy we have to worry about growing all the weed out of existence lmao 😆 HEY BILL wheres all the real og kush at???? Oh just california lol interesting.... sad as heck I had to pull my males I'm also like Bill no room for males in my garden lol 🙃 bills generation smoked all the real alcopocal gold too and Panama red and Tia sticks they literally smoked the best weed out of existence but we still love you bill.

I like your style Bill. Ima do the same then. Maybe I’ll use the seeds as my science project next season. I want to quad em but practice first on a plant I would not cry over possibly ruining 😂
Thanks Jenni. :thanks:
I have a film case full of old seeds from years ago.
I always wanted to dump them in the ditch in front of the local police station.
It's the only way I'll pop my own beans.
Lots of great suppliers here.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Bills the kind of guy we have to worry about growing all the weed out of existence lmao 😆 HEY BILL wheres all the real og kush at???? Oh just california lol interesting.... sad as heck I had to pull my males I'm also like Bill no room for males in my garden lol 🙃 bills generation smoked all the real alcopocal gold too and Panama red and Tia sticks they literally smoked the best weed out of existence but we still love you bill.
Mostly Mexican red hair from HA. is what we smoked as kids.
Once I found keys of hash I quit pot.
Afghanistan Black Hash with the gold tribal seal on it was our favorite.
Wish I had taken a picture of those bricks.
Just Beautiful. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Mostly Mexican red hair from HA. is what we smoked as kids.
Once I found keys of hash I quit pot.
Afghanistan Black Hash with the gold tribal seal on it was our favorite.
Wish I had taken a picture of those bricks.
Just Beautiful. :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Morrocan hash? Or bubble hash I love that or Lebanese hash oooooo I miss being young. Lol 😆

Back
Top Bottom