My First Grow

My day is going wonderful! Just did my night check and boy she’s loving the rain and gloom because I’ve noticed her fattening up her buds the past week. I’m fascinated daily by the way my plant grows.
Me too! It's also my first year growing and I have learned more this year then I ever thought possible. I didn't know people put so much work into their craft it's like art the way each grower has their own techniques and methods every plant is different and every grow we learn more. It's really beautiful when you think of it like that. It's why it was important for me to do my own research and ask others their informed questions based off experience. But at the end of the day every decision I make is mine and nobody can tell me I'm doing it wrong because I'm doing it my way! 😀

What a beautiful evening! Just did my night check and when I came inside, I could smell the plant on me just from touching her branches. Goodness I’m lucky. Here’s some night time pics. She’s so pretty and stinky

IMG_4194.jpeg

IMG_4193.jpeg

IMG_4187.jpeg

What a beautiful evening! Just did my night check and when I came inside, I could smell the plant on me just from touching her branches. Goodness I’m lucky. Here’s some night time pics. She’s so pretty and stinky

IMG_4194.jpeg

IMG_4193.jpeg

IMG_4187.jpeg
I wouldn't take pictures at night the plants are very sensitive to light a few photos should be fine but I'm just letting you know light will stress them out if they budding.

I wouldn't take pictures at night the plants are very sensitive to light a few photos should be fine but I'm just letting you know light will stress them out if they budding.
Thank you for the reminder. It was just a few shots. Nothing serious. Duh. What a rookie move hahhah. #rookiemistake

Hey Jenni!,
Plants looking gorgeous!
You are absolutely smashing it for your first grow, I'm looking forward to following along from the start for your next grow :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom