My First Grow

@Bill284 done and done ✅ just finished revamping the support system I built. I’m getting spider web vibes ! Perfect for October 💀🕸️🕷️

IMG_4561.jpeg

IMG_4559.jpeg

@Bill284 done and done ✅ just finished revamping the support system I built. I’m getting spider web vibes ! Perfect for October 💀🕸️🕷️

IMG_4561.jpeg

IMG_4559.jpeg
How strong is the string?
I’d shove a steak down the middle and wire up that center stalk. :Namaste:
I’m using 6 foot long steel rods and I’m still having trouble.
Just be as diligent as you can.
She is beautiful and vulnerable.

Stay strong
Bill284😎

She’s got a nice mix of trichomes now and 90% of the pistils are orange. Any advice?
Any sign of amber yet? If you're seeing lots of milky, and some amber in the buds themselves, not just the sugar leaves, then you are getting into the range of personal preference. Some like lots of amber, while some like not as much.

In my case here in mold central, I keep an eye on the dead stigmas (the hairs, what you are calling the pistils). If you start to see any fungus developing on them (grey filaments), that's not a good sign, because it could herald the onset of bud rot. Fungus likes to get started on dead material, and that's what those brown/orange stigmas are... they're dead. In order to see fungus starting on dead stigmas, you need some solid magnification. A little hand-held microscope works well, with an LED light on it. For example, a Carson MicroBrite Plus, $15. Also great for viewing trichomes of course. You can also clip a bud and bring it in for close table-top examination, where you have good lighting and steady magnification. With good light, I think you could easily see fungus with some strong reading glasses.

Back
Top Bottom