Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

i still cant find that data

Broskies...search 420 for your journal, or just user name, shorter, then scroll till see your journal title, look to right slightly, & you should see how many views last poster etc.

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Dude I love it! only on 420 mag forum, glad you got it Pteros, you might of had all members posting to help.

Dude I love it! only on 420 mag forum, glad you got it Pteros, you might of had all members posting to help.

For real man! I love this place. Can't wait till I've learned enough to help people!! Will have to be in soil though as I'm broke as a joke and soil & light co2 breeze....hell even water is free if we do it right. Lol. Almost free except for the love and devotion. :thumb:

Yeah man for sure! gotta run on a budget otherwise you can spend more per gram than you can buy some good quality for lol I'll send a link to your email that will help a lot with your budget.

Now PLEASE man, for the love of God, tell me that blueberry is starting to get a hint of blueberry!! Honestly I'll be major disappointed if mine don't.....and I'll be emailing them since those suckers don't have a phone ###. I mean, is t that why you bought blueberry too? :thumb:

My wife picked the two strains from the 420 based on their stated effects as I recall. My only criteria was that is was NOT a cheese strain (sorry KingJoe ;)). The website says "The Blueberry marijuana plant offers a very fruity blueberry taste and euphoric high that will last quite a while." It doesn't mention anything about smelling like blueberries when it's growing! Maybe mine will after it cures or maybe that's for indoor grows. Who knows. Have faith that in the end, you will get high!

My wife picked the two strains from the 420 based on their stated effects as I recall. My only criteria was that is was NOT a cheese strain (sorry KingJoe ;)). The website says "The Blueberry marijuana plant offers a very fruity blueberry taste and euphoric high that will last quite a while." It doesn't mention anything about smelling like blueberries when it's growing! Maybe mine will after it cures or maybe that's for indoor grows. Who knows. Have faith that in the end, you will get high!

Guess I got seedbanks mixed up. I researched and had problems with gorilla & fast buds for some reason. Didn't work out. Next in Line on my search for blueberry was 420 ...I may have been remembering what I wanted to hear. Lol. But yeah bro, ....I prolly will get high:thumb:

I told you weed grew on other planets too...
IMG_020764.JPG

the only true blueberry is dj shorts blueberry and that is a rare one ... if its still exists out there ... its legendary

when i was growing blue dream auto i used to pick up a very sweet berry like smell from rubbing my fingers up and down large fanleave stems ... maybe you can try that ?

the only true blueberry is dj shorts blueberry and that is a rare one ... if its still exists out there ... its legendary

when i was growing blue dream auto i used to pick up a very sweet berry like smell from rubbing my fingers up and down large fanleave stems ... maybe you can try that ?
I just harvested some DJ Short bb, been around since 1976 so they say...️

Ahhhh: "...when fully cured..." Maybe time is of the essence to create the essence of blueberries.
Mine started smelling like bb in the last two weeks before harvest but they have lost it after chop, I'm hoping it comes back with cure, it says in the description that it takes a little longer to cure so we will see in time how it turns out i guess...️

Back
Top Bottom