Moonshine's Backyard Blueberry Auto Bash

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Anyone with the name Moonshine must be a chemist of some sort I'm subbed

Re: Moonshine Blueberry Auto From 420 - LED Closet Grow In Soil- AN pH Per GMB+Addit

Lst'd the early miss/NYCd bagseed auto & the ww femised photo. Two ish weeks from sprout. Fed ww 1ml ea of an ph per grow, micro, cal mag+, and .5 ml an pirahna into 500ml bottle water. Em/NYCd has Been only getting distilled tap water. Water temp....outside in covered porch in Florida, its 89 deg, so hope the water isn't too hot to use, cause I got shelves of it out there. Lol. here they are.
IMG_018563.JPG
IMG_018650.JPG
Em/NYCd bagseed auto
IMG_019065.JPG
IMG_018961.JPG
IMG_018861.JPG
ww feminized photo
Finally the two day old blueberry autos from 420. Great day to u all.
Looking good!!!

the will go waaaay longer then 26 day still

I hope so bro. The longer the better. I was just going on demonic angels (84ish days) and I believe kingjoe's were about the same. My first grow, that these seeds came from, I had to harvest at 72 days if you remember. So I should just be going on the plant then? Yes? The one in pic is definitely less developed, & so is another one ......but I thought they were just worse dude than the ones that flowered a couple weeks before the one in the pic. So maybe it has a month & half then!!??

Anyone with the name Moonshine must be a chemist of some sort I'm subbed

Haha mud. If I was a chemist, I'd be RICH BITC!! In my best Dave chappelle voice. Lol. Glad to have you here bud. Thank you much!! :welcome:

Has anyone here ever grown in north Florida? Thanks!! Outside that is.

Whew!!! I'm out of breath!! Lol. Bottom fell out as I was writing that last post. Everyone one was out having a good time at the beach. The two I lst'd awhile ago, they looked so sad, yet pissed at the same time. The stalk looked pathetic, while the tip was beautiful color. Didn't bring camera as I shot out there like a circus clown out of a cannon when I saw how hard it was raining. No pics dammit, I wasn't about to take phone out there. But if they made it, it would make for good before / after pics. Lol.

Bonus was, the ones in flower needed to be shaken off after thrown in greenhouse with fans a blasting. Mmmmmmmmm. Such a clean citrusy punjent aroma and sticky fingers!! :thumb:

hmm thats just why i cant bother nursing outdoor plants to many variables ... if i ever consider an outdoor grow it will be a stealthy in the wild grow ... the kind where i drop some seeds left and right and let them do their thing untill after summer and hope nobody found them especially the law !

hmm thats just why i cant bother nursing outdoor plants to many variables ... if i ever consider an outdoor grow it will be a stealthy in the wild grow ... the kind where i drop some seeds left and right and let them do their thing untill after summer and hope nobody found them especially the law !

I think bugs or rodents would get them before you did!! Lol. Unfortunately. Lol. I'd be wondering about them all day n night like a father waiting up for his teenage daughter after curfew.

I think bugs or rodents would get them before you did!! Lol. Unfortunately. Lol. I'd be wondering about them all day n night like a father waiting up for his teenage daughter after curfew.

id use more herb against the stress then it would yield so why bother ;)

Cool, someone else using my stone-for-support trick!!! Nice work Moon!

20170609_082338.jpg

You know it bro...:thumb: I've seen it around here a few times now and thought I'd try it after I saw yours. Your whole journal was good shed. I saw yours, & reminded me of an old fountain in the back that had these in them. I jet sprayed slime off, & soaked in straight bleach in the sun for several hrs. I'm just trying to keep pace, & get a yield like yours! Now PLEASE man, for the love of God, tell me that blueberry is starting to get a hint of blueberry!! Honestly I'll be major disappointed if mine don't.....and I'll be emailing them since those suckers don't have a phone ###. I mean, is t that why you bought blueberry too? :thumb:

who says that herbalist are idiotic potheads ... we at least can get a random stone to be very usefull ... the best engineers didnt come up with that !!!
I'll use anything I can find to make em happy lol

Back
Top Bottom